RAM'S VOW

Time passed...

Now all the royal family members of Ayodhya and Mithila had gathered at the common hall with all the rishis and Maharshis.

Maharshi Yagyanvalkya and Maharshi Vashishta were reading and discussing things which were written on two thick palm leaves.... which were the janam kundali (birth chart) of Ram and Sita. They had satisfactory smile on their face which was making everybody relieved that the kundalis must be matching. And they were right.... Maharshi Yagyanvalkya announced joyfully- " This is a divine connection Maharaj Dashrath and Maharaj Janak. No doubt Ram and Sita are made for eachother. 36 out of 36 traits of their kundali are matching. They are heavenly soulmates..."

Happiness spreaded like aroma in the air. The universe again proved that Ram and Sita are soulmates.

"I totally agree with Maharshi Yagyanvalkya. Nobody else could be a perfect match for Ram other than Rajkumari Sita.... So it's the time for the Rajpurohit of Mithila to depict the auspicious date for marriage by analysing the astrology. "- Maharshi Vashishta support maharshi Yagyanvalkya.

Maharani Sunaina joined the request- "Rajpurohit Shatanand... please find the perfect date and time for this divine marriage.."

Shatanand started counting the placement of stars and planets by doing some astrological mathematics. Every eye was on him and had supreme excitement. After 20 minutes of calculations finally his lips curved up as he found the perfect date and time. - " fifth day of the waxing moon of this vaishakh (summer)... It is a very sacred day and coming after 8 days. I think it's the best day to conduct this marriage. "

"This is great news.... My heartful gratitude to you Rajpurohit Shatanand.... i am the happiest man on earth today"- Dashrath's extreme happiness was blooming on his eyes. Everybody started congratulating Ram and Sita while both of them were shyly smiling at eachother.

Sunaina hugged Sita tightly and kissed her forehead.- " May you have the happiest life my child... I'm so happy for you". Mandvi and Shrutkirti joined the hug but Urmila didn't. She was mad at destiny. Once again... on a special day of her Sita didi she is not happy but in a serious dilemma.

Her sisters noticed it. And it didn't take much time for them to understand that things between Urmila and Lakshman were getting worse.
Meanwhile Lakshman was just quitely sitting near Ram and his eyes were locked on the ground. Neither he was saying anything or looking anywhere else.

At that moment some other sages started whispering among themselves. Their facial expression were clearly describing that they have found some problem in the marriage but hesitating to say it infront of maharaj Dashrath, especially after seeing his happiness for this marriage. But Janak asked- " Seems like all of you have something to say."

His polite question suppressed those whisperings but all of them remained silent with questionable expressions. Janak stood up and joined his palm near chest- "I request you all... if there is something important then please tell us.."
"Yes... I don't want to take any risk for Ram and Sita's lives. So please. Open up, if there's anything wrong"- Dashrath also joined Janak.

Now one of those sages stood up and answered gently- " I'm apologising for saying this Maharaj, but the matching of 36 among 36 traits is not often considered as a good sign."

Everybody's excitement dropped along with their jaw after hearing this. Sita's heartbeat fastened suddenly. After so much trouble she had gotten the hand of her desired man. And now because of this extraordinary match of their birth chart her happiness was hanging upon the sword of fate once again.

"But... isn't it an auspicious sign that the groom and bride's 36 among 36 traits are matching?? "- Bharat questioned.
Another sage stood up and answered- " That's aslo right right Raghuvanshi Prince. But it's rare and super risky. If 36 among 36 traits match, then either the couple will enjoy extremely prosperous and happy married life or face devastation on every turn of life. This is why, after being such rare auspicious sign this is never considered as good for couples".