CHAOS AND SILENCE

Urmila and Lakshman reached at the Gouri temple again. She was walking at the front while pretending to be angry. But those blue lotuses in her hands, which were given by the man she love were making her heart dance.
Lakshman was following Urmila and trying to tease her even more. Because there was an unknown happiness which he was only getting when Urmila was around.

Urmila suddenly stopped near the temple's gate again when she saw some unexpected things...
Sita, Mandvi and Shrutkirti were sitting on the temple stairs. By mentaining a little distance from the princesses, Ram and two other guys were also sitting on the stairs. Sita and Ram were just looking at eachother hopelessly while Mandvi had frowned brows and arms crossed near chest, which clearly meant she was angry and Shrutkirti was trying to calm her down.

On the other hand one of the two other guys near Ram was just glaring at Mandvi like a grumpy kid while Ram and the other guy were holding his hands. All six of them were just silently sitting on the stairs but Urmila and Lakshman had understood that it is the silence after an heated argument.

"Oh no... I forgot to warn Rajkumari Mandvi about it..."- Lakshman said and ran towards the temple. Urmila also followed him cluelessly. After seeing Lakshman and Urmila, the six of them stood up immediately and came near them.

Urmila observed those two unknown men clearly...
Both of their dressing manners were exactly like Ram and Lakshman with the rising sun pendents on chest. The guy glaring at Mandvi was a little shorter than Ram but more muscular. But opposite from Ram and Lakshman's sharp facial features, he had a round baby like face. Indeed he was super cute.
The other guy was a little thiner but had super glowing skin, as if he is made up of gold. His facial features were so much like Lakshman. Except he had deep brown eyes, an super innocent expression and he was looking calm which was opposite from Lakshman, who is just a walking storm.
So it didn't take any extra time for Urmila to understand that these two guys are none other than the second and youngest Princes of Ayodhya.... dearest brothers of Ram and Lakshman.

" You are back Urmila, now let's go back to.........."- before Mandvi could complete her sentence the cute guy near Ram pushed Lakshman back and came near Urmila, which made her little shocked.
"So you are Rajkumari Urmila... who made our Lakshman eat sweet dishes"- His eyes started shining bright when he realised that she is Urmila. A lovely smile appeared on his lips which was even more cute than his face. He was looking at Urmila with full of excitement in eyes while Lakshman just grabbed his shoulder aggressively and pulled  back again by making him scream in pain and signalled him to not say it, which he just said. Because ofcourse... it was Lakshman's grip on his shoulder.

Urmila was still confused and little shocked by seeing the cute guy's excitement after seeing her. But the more shocking thing was what he said..... she 'made' Lakshman eat sweet dishes ?

Urmila answered gently but in a demented voice- "ye....yes.. I'm Urmila. and you.....?"

" I am Bharat... the second son of Maharaj Dashrath and most favourite brother of Ram bhaiya.." (with the last sentence he smirked at Lakshman)

It made Urmila smile widely but now Lakshman was also glaring at him.

Urmila said with a big smile- "Nice to meet you second Raghuvanshi Prince. I can see why you would be the favourite brother of Rajkumar Ram.."

Bharat also smiled proudly but Lakshman jumped inbetween...- "What do you mean you can see... It's just his misconception that he is Ram bhaiya's favourite. But in reality it's me.. i always stay him. He loves me the most.."
"In your dreams Lakshman... "- Bharat was triggering his anger.

Lakshman- " That's for you... in your dreams you would be his favourite, but in reality it's me... everybody knows it"

Bharat- "Dont argue with me... I'm elder than you..."