TWO WARRIOR BROTHERS

" oh yess... i forgot about that. And what should I tell you about them bhaiya. Those two brothers were just fantastic. They have magnetic aura. Nobody can take their eyes off from their charm. Extremely handsome and brave warrior brothers.
First they acquired the knowledge of divine weapons like Brahmastra Narayanastra, pashupatastra etc. And it just took only one day for them to learn. Can you believe bhaiya? They learnt using these weapons in just one day... while it usually takes months for anyone to learn atleast one of them."- Kushadhwaj's eyes were glimming while saying these.

Janak became astonished- " what.... in just one day, they learnt multiple divyastra (divine weapons). How is that possible ?"

Kushadhwaj- " exactly... i also can't believe. But they did it bhaiya. No doubt why Maharshi Vasisht suggested those two brother's name to Maharshi Vishwamita."

Chandrabhaga asked excitedly- " That's impressive. How did they defeat the whole demonic army and tarka herself? "

" The elder one is the one who defeated and killed Tarka. She underestimated him and his brother by looking at his age and made fun of them. But the elder one was unbelievably calm and kind. He gave the rakshasi and her army several chances to step back and save herself. But that stubborn monster woman was just challenging his patience. And at the end he finally showed his power and chopped her ego off. Tarka couldn't stand for more than some minutes infront of that young man.
And the younger one destroyed the entire demonic army of Tarka alone as if it was just a simple game, which he plays everyday. Opposite from his elder brother he is totally furious by nature and was showing no mercy to those monsters. It also took just some minutes for him to end the entire army of Tarka.  

These are not enough about them. After Tarka's death they also convinced Maharshi Vishwamita to perform her last rituals. I was touched at that moment. How could someone be this generous to perform last rituals of his enemy.
Their duty ended there with the death of Tarka. If they would want, they could have immediately go back. But they didn't. They stayed and helped the ashram to establish back again. They were working like some normal workers and built ashram with other people.
They also served Maharshi Vishwamita and other elders at the ashram. I have never seen such humble and down to earth great personalities"

- after listening about these unbelievable qualities of the two brothers, Janak was super impressed and desired to meet them. So he wanted to know their identity. " Who were those two brothers, whose son are they? In my entire life i have never heard about such godly warriors. "

Kushadhwaj looked down with a sigh of disappointment. - " I couldn't get to know that bhaiya. Maharshi Vishwamita hasn't revealed their identity. But I thought about asking their identity before coming back. But when I got the message of Sita's Swayamvar, i couldn't stop myself from coming back to here. Also the war was over and they became busy in the rebuilding of Ashram. So I couldn't get a chance have some words with them. But don't worry bhaiya. While taking my leave i went to meet Maharshi Vishwamita and as you had ordered, I invited him to the swayamvar. And requested to bring these two warrior brothers as well. So that you can meet them.
So there are chances... if they won't go back to their home, they might come to Mithila with Mahashi Vishwamita."

Janak was relieved a little after hearing this. - " Good job Kushadhwaj. I hope their path will bring them to Mithila."

Sita was statued. Some deep changes happened inside her. From the bottom of her heart she wished to see that warrior who is these much kind and generous. Her heart was beating fast. So she just put her palm on chest and closed her eyes. Just Kushadhwaj's words were ringing in her ears which he said while praising him. She couldn't understand what kind of feeling was this. As if she knows him. She knows him more than anyone in this world. She felt as if he is just a part of her, which she had lost somewhere and got back today. Her mind was flabbergasted while her heart was acting very strangely. All she could mutter was - " Who you actually are... kindest brave warrior "