THE DREAM MAN

Gargi chuckled slightly after seeing her four princess deciples blushing by her question. They had never expected a question like this... especially from Gargi.

" don't be shy daughters. I know you haven't think of it yet. But you have to do it now. Because soon you all are going to enter into the most beautiful stage of womanhood. Which is finding the man of your dreams... or finding the true love... And to do so you all have to ask yourself about your own preferences, what type of man you would like to share your life with." - Gargi raised the princess'es confidence.

The innocent Shrutkirti asked in a muffled voice - " finding the true love?? But mata, we have many people who love us unconditionally. Are those not true loves ?"

Gargi found some good points in Shrutkirti's question- " very good question Shrutkirti. And that's right... You have many people who love you unconditionally. Ofcourse those are also true loves. Because where love is unconditional, there it's in the truest form. But here I'm talking about a different kind of love, which you can only get from a life partner. This is the most beautiful phase of a woman's life, when she gets to experience the love of a man(life partner) for the first time. This love is special. So you all need to choose your life partners very carefully. Because he will be someone, with whome you will spend your entire life."

Gargi's answer satisfied Shrutkirti but put Urmila in a quandary. And before she could ask anything, mandvi started speaking- "I have seen maa praying day and night at the Mithileshwar temple whenever pitashree was out of town for important works or wars. She was always beside him in every situation. Without giving up she had always supported and helped pitashree in his difficult times. And pitashree also says that if he had become a king, it's only because of maa and her immense support. So i want my life partner to be super supportive. Who will never leave my hand and always stay beside me in every situation."

A cute smile bloomed on Mandvi's rosy face. Gargi and her other sisters looked at her proudly because she answered first and amazingly to this question.

Now it was Shrutkirti's turn- " What I want from him, is understanding. As you have said, life is a journey. Many obstacles will come in between which may make me question myself and my worth. So I want my life partner to be generous and thoughtful. Who will understand me. Also women are mostly expected be good home makers first by leaving their passion behind. But i want to live with my passion. I want to keep studying and gaining knowledge, even after going to somebody else's house. So I want him to understand that and never interrupt in between. "

No doubt princess Shrutkirti was the most thoughtful among all. Which was clearly visible to Gargi by her strong determinations. Then Gargi looked towards Sita. She was just lost somewhere in the ocean of her thoughts. A ray of happiness was on her gorgeous face, as if she could literally see her dream man through the eyes of her mind. Her alluring expression of being lost in the thoughts of her dream man, made her younger sisters giggle. Even after Gargi calling her name couple of times, she couldn't come out of her thoughts. So Mandvi slowly shaked her hands and Sita immediately came to the real realm from her mind.

" Mata Gargi is asking you somthing didi..."- Mandvi reminded Sita with a shy smile. Gargi also smiled back at her most obedient deciple Sita and said- " hmm... I think you have just visualised the man. So tell me  about it."

Sita joined her palms humbly and answered- " Mata... I don't know who is he or where is he. I don't even know if he is a king, prince or a common man. But who ever is he, i want him to be a man with golden heart. A heart that would be filled with kindness and respect for everyone. Whose voice would be just enough to end people's sorrow. Whose eyes would be filled with compassion and love. A humble and polite man, who would be loyal to me.... Just like pitashree to maa."