WHERE IS THE LETTER (1)

The sisters decided to start the search from the room of Janak. But it wasn't a piece of cake to do secret investigations in the king's room. So they had to be super careful.

With sluggish steps the three princesses went near the room. Sunain was present inside. It was impossible to conduct the search without going in. But before they could think further Sunaina caught them- " Sita... Mandvi... Kirti.... you three are here right now ?? "
Three of them went inside but had no idea what to say. So by seeing them standing quitely and staring at eachother Sunaina asked- "What happened? And Urmila.....? Don't tell me that she has gone somewhere in this early morning. "

Mandvi got an idea about what to say. So she went near Sunaina and made her sit on the bed by sitting beside her- "You are right badi maa.... Urmila isn't in the palace. So we have come here to complaint."
While saying this Mandvi signalled Sita and Shrutkirti to search for the letter while she will keep Sunaina busy in talks.

Sunaina sighed- " Uff this girl.... I think she has forgotten that she's also going to be a bride now. And brides should stop going away in the Sun. They should care for their beauty so that they could look flourished during the marriage.... let her come back... I'll teach her some good lesson today or else she might repeat it in Ayodhya also.... She will vanish from the palace every morning and whole Raghuvansh will rush here and there to find their daughter in law.... how shameful it is ?"

Sunaina's sayings made the princesses laugh but the sudden realisation hit the three of them again. Sunaina is so much happy and excited for the marriage of her four daughters. But she has no idea what was going on at her back.

Mandvi kept Sunaina busy for quite some times but Sita and Shrutkirti couldn't find the letter. So sita asked- "But maa.. where is pitashree?"

Sunaina answered- "He has gone to take bath. Only couple more hours left for the auspicious timing of varan vidhi. And before that he and other men has to reach at the ashram with vidhikaris. And....... "
Sunaina stopped in the middle and looked at her daughters with suspicious gaze. They got frightened by thinking that, may be sunaina understood something about their real motive.
Sunaina- "You three haven't bathed yet ? "

The sisters let out a sigh of relief. Because Sunaina had no clue about their real intention.
"Actually badi maa... No..."- Shrutkirti answered slowly.

"Oh my God you girls... Today is the varan vidhi of your own grooms. The sun is almost up and they must have completed their mangal snaan till now. And you haven't bathed yet. ?"- Sunaina asked by crossing her arms near chest.

Mandvi- "We were going to but...."
"I don't know anything... first go and take bath. Then we can discuss upon the rituals."- Sunaina ordered.
And now they had no option left except following her order. They came out of the room disappointedly. Because neither they found the letter nor any hint. "What should we do now didi?"- Shrutkirti questioned with worried eyes.

"We don't have much time... so I think we should go for bath one by one, while other two will continue the search.... you should go first Kirti, while me and Mandvi will look for the letter. "- Sita gave the idea.

At the ashram.....

Samichi breathlessly ran to the river flowing behind the ashram where all the princes and Maharaj Dashrath was present along with the maharshis and some other men of the ashram.

The rituals had already started and first it was Ram's turn to go inside the river... dip once... replace his old Janeyu with a new one.... dip again.... chant the hymns of the Sun God.... and offer water to him. After Ram... Bharat, Lakshman and Shatrughna were going to do the same thing one after another.