asking

Third person pov:

" Umm King Eret... " Karl Decided to speak up. " Yes, Karl ?" Eret asked.

" Do you happen to know how that umm mountain is there ?" Karl asked.

" Why you ask him like that ???" Fundy asked. " W-well... I just want to know about this " Karl said in joke. Foolish on the other hand , knew very well that it was not even a joke , one bit. Foolish looked at Eret who was in thought of something. " Well technically... It happens to be there " Eret said. " But I remembered that when I was moved here, there was a sound as it liked what me to get out . I tried to offer some fruit to it. All it want wasn't even food and life too ... Well for me as the king , I disagreed with it but I had no choice to go with my people so..."

" You kill your people ?" Fundy asked. " No !! " Eret yelled.

" Then how are you here ??" Fundy asked. " Well we offered it the animal life of course. Even though it not what it want but it seemed like it agreed for us to stay in our whole life and yet no one has never found out my kingdom and the mountain. But you three are here... It was kinda surprised to me ..." Eret said.

" Oh... Guess we are special ?" Fundy asked. " What kind of nonsense is that ??" Foolish asked. Karl who was in thought of something.

" Well... Did you guys climb up there ?" Karl asked. Fundy and foolish remained silent and looked at Karl soon turned back at Eret at the same time.

" Well no one..." Eret said. " But we know that on top of that mountain have a castle. But we were afraid that it will be angry again and made us to offer the life to it.. so we decided not to talk about it " Eret said.

Karl looked so zone out . Foolish looked at Eret. " But how did you know that there is a castle there ? I mean you guys don't even climb up there " he asked. Eret looked up. " Well we... We can tell just by looking up to the mountain and there was a castle but I think it is now ..." Eret said.

" Ok ! Fundy and Foolish!" Karl said.

" What ?" . " Yes ?" The two answered.

" We will be climb that mountain and find the castle !" Karl said with a smiled. The two after heard that, their eyes widen as an egg. " What ???" The two yelled including Eret.

" Why you suddenly want to go up there ??" Fundy asked. " I mean !! Here is so comfortable but why you want go there ?? And beside !! Did you even heard the king Eret talked about it that it will anger the I don't know thing !!" Fundy yelled.

" Yeah ... What Fundy said was right . I mean why you want to go there ?" Foolish asked.

" Oh my ... It's kinda shock news to me " Eret said . " But .. I don't think that I can let you go and die there ! I mean all three of you !" Eret said. Karl walked towards to Eret and held his head. " Please excuse me your majesty "

" Look... My plan here is to find the castle in that mountain " Karl said.

" What !?" Foolish and Fundy yelled. " Yeah... I think that castle will have what I need and also it has what Foolish need too " Karl said. " How are you so sure about this ?" Foolish asked. " I don't quite know but... I just feel like it " Karl said and let go off Eret's hand.

Eret sighed.

" Well... I mean... " He remained silent.

" I have a good feeling that we will be fine !" Karl said with a smiled.

Fundy looked at Karl then foolish. " Ohhh... Because SomEoNE will protect you , isn't it ?" Fundy asked. Karl and other were confused. " What are you talk about , Fundy ?" Karl asked. " Well technically someone who will be Karl's hero ! Will show up and finish all the bad thing !!" Fundy looked at Foolish with a smirk. " Am I right , Foolish~~ ?"

" Huh ? Me ?" Foolish was confused.

Eret started to get it." ohhh ! I see what are you meaning , Fundy " Eret said with a smirk. " Hah ! Finally someone get it !" Fundy said.

" What ?'' Karl and foolish asked.

" Aren't you two like ?" Eret did the heard sign. Karl and Foolish were shock !

" What???" Karl asked. " No !!" Foolish said.

" Oh come on ! Just accept your feeling, you two !" Fundy said. " Look ! I think you guys mistake us ! We are just friends and beside relationship isn't appeal to me right now " Foolish said with an awkward smiled.

" Heh ?" Fundy asked. " What about you , Karl ?" Eret asked.

Karl remained silent then he said " well... Technically... I see him as one of my friend and I also... I already have one or two " Karl was nervous while say this.

" Yeah yeah..." . " Wait a minute!" Fundy said. " You are taken ??" Foolish asked. " Not only one but two ??" Eret asked. Karl giggled. " Crazy right ?" Karl asked.

The three nodded their head. " Oh..." Karl said.

" Oh my god !! I can't believe he gets b***hes but I don't!!" Fundy said. " So... What are they look like ?" Eret asked. " Are they having huge you know !" Fundy said as he pointed at the chest. Foolish hit his head. " Don't say something like that!" . " Ouch !''

" O-oh... They are men not women " Karl said nervously. The three was shocked. " O m g !!! " Eret yelled . " It kinda surprised me..." Fundy said. " Me too ..." Foolish said in shock.

Karl was started to get scare . He wasn't sure that they will except bim or not.

" I can't believe it !! He pull not only women but also men ??? While I don't even pull anything yet !!" Fundy yelled. Karl was shock and giggled. " Damn... I think ! We need a story about this !" Foolish said.

" Yeah !!" Fundy and Eret agreed

" Well if you say so..."

" Well when I joint the school , dsmp . I walked into the class and saw those two . I know that the red string started to tie together. I knew it was from the start. Moreover I know that they like me and they kind show me their love language. I can see that but I attended to ignore all of that "

" What ??" Eret asked. " Why ??" Fundy and Foolish asked. Karl smiled. ' because I am not from this world...'

" Because... I felt Like I am not ready for relationship yet " Karl said.

" Karl ! You should go and catch that opportunity or it will be like every evey late !" Fundy said. " I agree with Fundy ! I mean you cannot turn back to time to fix your timeline!" Eret said.

Karl smiled. " Well I will think about this..."

" You better !" Eret and Fundy said at the same time.

" Jeez ! You're majesty and Fundy won't let Karl take a break , huh ?" Foolish asked.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finally finished this chapter! And I have nothing to say. I am just tired and want to take a break from exam but I still had to study :(

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink!!

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1191 words