mission (26) : the battle

Third person pov:

As everyone did their job . For instance, Dream , Sapnap and Quackity were team up and fight with Joe. George, Tubbo, and Ranboo cut the vine.

Meanwhile Tommy, Deo , Luke, Bitzel and Wisp stood at their position as they spoke the spell. Which made Tommy a little confused. " Ready??!!" Deo yelled as everyone nodded well except Tommy.

The moment after they finish made the spell. The big blast hit Karl .

The king walked toward to Deo then said " well as expected from your team " . " Well thank you " Deo said with a bow. " W-what ?? You guy know each other??" Tommy yelled.

" Well Tommy it's kinda long story . However let's focus on our enemy" Deo said. Tommy nodded his head . He turned to Karl .

Karl was covered with the vine. Or the vine made a shield for him. Karl raised his hand. The vine started come from the bottom then caught their leg. " Oh not this time !" Wisp said. He took of his gloves off. He touch the vine then it was disappear. Wisp ran toward the vine that come to ground and touched all of them. The vine started disappear.

After that , he ran toward the big vine as he touched it. The vine started disappear. " Good job, Wisp !!" Luke yelled.

" You know what ! I am lazy " he said as he pulled out another gloves and wear it. The vine hit Wisp but Wisp jumped to dodged it. Bitzel quickly threw a sword to Wisp. Then he cut the vine easily.

George summon the another flying sword to cut all the vine. The vine caught Tubbo . However, George quickly cut the vine. Ranboo cut all the vine while use his teleportation.

Dream swing his sword at Joe. Joe caught it with bare hand. Quackity came out from the top and point the sword at him. Joe dodged it . Sapnap came out from the back and kick Joe . Joe flew back a bit then he charged in for no hesitate. Joe used his shadow to make a sword. He charged in for Dream first . Dream blocked it then he kicked Joe's leg. Joe jumped to avoid the kick. But the another kick from the back. It was Sapnap.

Joe flew away and hit the tree. Then Quackity used his feather to throw it at Joe. Joe noticed then he ran to the side. However the feather just were still following him. Joe made the shadow's feather and attack it back.

While the fairies used their magic to cut the vine and some fairies burnt the vine.

Meanwhile, Slimecicle was also here . The only thing he loved for the slime that just jumped around. He giggled. Then the vine came up to him. The slime jumped at the attack from the vine to block the attack. Slimecicle looked at the back to see his friend was getting kill which made him angry.

Slimecicle summon the Slime that were bigger than the vine and made the slime ate it. The vine in Slime stomach started to disappear.

Even though they cut many vine. However, Karl still summon more vine.

Karl pov :

' why.... Why.... Why .....why ' I thought. This question was always in my mind when I was control. I felt like I was in a big lake with no end just in the middle and I was tired . The only thing I can do was stay at the water. ' why.... Why am I so useless?' I thought. ' I can't even control myself. Why am I so weak ? ' I thought. I slowly closed my eyes.

" Karl " I heard someone said my name. I quickly opened my eyes to see no one. " Who ?" I asked. " I will name you Karl " someone said. I looked everywhere then I saw something.

It was..... My mother and father and also it was me ? 

" From now on you will be Karl.  My little cute boy " my mother said. " That's a perfect name" my dad replied. I looked at him not even I realized that my tear was falling from my eyes.

" Mom .... Dad wait there !! I will definitely come back !!" I screamed.

Then the light came out of no where. I closed my eyes because of the bright. I slowly open my eyes to see there were someone.

I looked closely then I noticed that it were two gods. They seemed to explore this world. Then I saw someone in black paint. I mean all their body was covered with black . There were two of them. They seemed to appear out of  no where.

They met each other. They talked to each other . Then they stopped a bit as they slowly turned to look took at me ?

I was confused and scared. After they look at me as they smirk then they started to disappear. I was confused. But maybe they knew what happened.  I ran at them . However I was too late. They were all disappear.

I looked at my hand . Then I saw someone hand was going to hold my hand. I looked at them to see me ? But in hospital's clothes.

" W-what??..." I asked.

______________________________________

I was supposed to finish this chapter last night on Monday but I fell asleep. Lol

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂🍻🌽 🍕😋🍉

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else 🙂😃😉

902 words.