leave II

Third person pov:

Kate sighed. " No one... No one actually..." She walked away. Karl watched her as she vanished into the dark side. Karl sighed. Then he hit himself with a book.

" Come on ! Karl ! You can do this !"

Karl then began his walk to his treehouse.

He arrived. As soon as he opened the door, he was shocked. '' what the honk ?..." Karl said. " Why is it messy here ??" Karl yelled. " George??"

" George!! Hello !!" Karl yelled. But he didn't hear any answers. Then someone footsteps noise began to appear. Karl looked at that direction then he looked at them with seriously expression.

" What the honk..."

" Well umm you know but George isn't here and he goes out with Dream. Which left me to babysit our children " it was Sapnap. Sapnap smiled after he said. ' why don't you use the word date instead of hang out ?' karl thought " What do you mean you ? Should you say us ?" Then Quackity showed up.

" Holy honk ..."

Sapnap and Quackity were covered with flour and their hair were so messy. It liked they just exploded the house. " Then what about the children?" Karl asked.

Suddenly Orenda popped out of no where and ran towards to Karl. " Papa !" Orenda yelled and hugged Karl.

" Ob my god ! Orenda ! What a mess and how are you also cover with flour ?" Karl asked. " And who did this mess ??" Karl asked and pointed all the chaotic staff. Orenda giggled. " We were plway !" Orenda shouted. Which caused Chandra cried out. Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other with a nervous expression." Oops.." Orenda said.

Karl glared at Orenda and the two men who were all awkward. " Sit on the couch and we will talk about this soon " Karl said . The three nodded their head and went straight to the couch.

Karl sighed. He walked toward the crying sound . He saw Chandra was crying and crying while the flour was also over her. Karl was even more angrier. Karl picked her up and calmed her down.

...

" Look like someone is in trouble" Quackity said. " Hwey ! Ywou awlso trwouble too !!" Orenda said. " Quiet you two ! Before he even more angry and punish all of us " Sapnap said.

Then the cat showed up with her fancy walk to Orenda. Orenda's smiled light up after saw the cat. His smile was bright, so bright that Quackity and Sapnap had to close their eyes.

" What..." Quackity asked. " Heh... Orenda! Stop smiling! It burn out eyes..." Sapnap said.

" Bwella !! How awre ywou ??" Orenda said. " I mwissed ywou sooo muech !" Orenda yelled.

Then they heard the footsteps from the room.

They all flinched and sat quietly. " Now.. '' Karl's voice slowly appear . His voice was full of demon and anger . He showed up with Chandra fell asleep in his hand. " Now... Why don't you put her into sleep if she is feeling sleepy?.." Karl glared at Sapnap and Quackity. Orenda slowly walked away with Bella in his hand. " Orenda Jacob" Karl glared at Orenda.

Orenda froze.

" Now what are you doing in these hours ?" Karl said as the vine grabbed one if the table and sat down.

Quackity and Sapnap went up to him as they gave him a massage leg. " W-well ! We just want to make something!" Said Sapnap with a nervous.

Karl looked at him confused.

" Just spit it out , Sapnap!" Quackity said.

" What no ! You !" Sapnap said. .

" You !"

" You !"

" You ! "

" F**king you !"

" Nah it's motherf**king you !"

" Stop !" Karl stopped their argument. " Orenda?" Karl asked

" Wewanttimakeacake !!" Orenda reported it quickly. " Huh ?" Kale was confused. " We want to mwake cwake..." Orenda said again. This time was loud and clear.

Karl was surprised then smiled. He giggled. Sapnap and Quackity looked at Karl. " You won't angry to us , right ?" Quackity said. Karl giggled then nodded his head. Quackity smiles while Sapnap sighed in release.

Then the door opened up to show Kate walked in with cupcakes.

" Anyone wants cupcakes???" Kate yelled then looked at them. She was stunned. She closed the door back. " Sorry for interrupting..." She closed the door.

" Cupcakes !!" Orenda yelled and ran outside to get it from Kate.

Kate then raised the cupcakes up so that Orenda couldn't reach it. " No ! This is for all of us ! You can't eat all of it " Kate said.

" Gwive it to me !!" Orenda yelled. " Noooo!"

The two were fighting about cupcakes. Karl sighed. " Sapnap and Quackity -" then the two rushed as they knew what Karl meant. They stopped the two from fighting. Karl looked at them then smiled soon turn into giggled. " Haha... " Karl was a little flinched at the laugh. He looked at Chandra. She fully awake and laughed.

Karl smiled. Karl walked out and looked the four friends of him

" Why don't we eat first ?" Karl recommended. " Yayyyyyy !" Orenda yelled. Kate was shock then she accidentally lift it down. Orenda took the opportunity and grabbed it and walked to the home. Karl laughed.

They all walked inside. Kate still complained about this situation.

They all had been sharing the cupcakes to each other. Then suddenly the door was open. It was George and Dream.

George had a blue flower on his hand. Then everyone except Orenda and Chandra who busy at eating, looked at George then moved to Dream.

" Oh wow... I don't you that you can be this sweet..." Kate said. " True... It's quite a shocking new for me .." Sapnap said. " Damn... Even the best friend of him, also doesn't know about this !!" Quackity said. Karl didn't say anything but he smiled.

" You -" but Dream was being cut off by George who walked in with a big smile when he saw cupcakes. " Cupcakes!! " George yelled.

Then they all laughed. After eating, they cleaned the house.

...

Everyone went to the bed. Kale who had everything ready. He looked at the backpack. He walked into Orenda and Chandra's room. He smiled and kissed two of them.

Karl walked out. He walked past Sapnap room and Quackity room. Karl smiled . Sawing them slept peacefully made him already happy.

He walked to his room and got his backpack.

He walked out from the treehouse. Before he went , he suddenly saw the shadow of someone.

" Wow... You already ... Go now..." Kate said. Kale sighed. " Yes.. I cannot miss this opportunity" Karl said.

Kate smiled " very well then "

Karl walked off. But he heard Kate said

" May the star guide you safety"

Karl smiled at Kate.

______________________________________

Yay ! Finish this chapter! I did it ! I did it ! I did it ! Yay yay yay ! I don't have anything to say so yeah...

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1124 words