Green haven

Third person pov:

George woke up to see Karl waited for him. " You're up already?" George said. " Yeah just prepare for the mission" Karl said while prepare his bag. " What do you pack ? " George said. " Oh I pack some leaves because I heard at there don't have any tree. Or just have a few. " Karl said. George sign and used his power to change his clothes. " Wait a minute we had a mission's clothes " Karl asked and looked at George. " Duh. We had. "." Then, how I don't have ?" Karl asked George. " Idk " George said. Karl felt sad . Then George used his power to make Karl wear mission's clothes.

( Picture from Pinterest) This is mission's clothes

This is mission's clothes. But different color. Sapnap is red. Quackity is yellow. Dream is green. George is blue. And Karl is purple.

Karl pov:

I was so amazed that the clothes was so pretty. It even had a color. " So what with the color ?" I asked . George said " well it had a color that represent of us. Green for Dream. Red for Sapnap. Yellow for Quackity. Blue for me and purple for you ". " Ohh" I said. It's so cool.
Now we are on our way to school. George told me about what was happen to past mission . I asked George if we will make it or not . " Well I don't know about that. However it depends on our magic . If our magic strong we will able make it alive but not then we will dead. " George said and signed.

We arrived at school gate. Then we saw Dream Sapnap and Quackity waited for us. " Are we late ?" I asked. George giggled. " Oh no you are not late." Sapnap answered.

Then we saw a bus to Green haven. We went on a bus. Dream and George sat next to each other and Sapnap, Quackity and I sit next to each other but I sat at middle. Quackity sat at the right and Sapnap sat at left. " so.. how are you feeling? " Sapnap asked as broke the silent. " Oh kinda nervous" I answered. " Yeah me too " Quackity answered too while I looked at him and he smiled at me. " No one asked you idiot" Sapnap said. " you asked" Quackity said. " Well I only asked Karl b***h. " Sapnap said . Then they started fight. Quackity swore in Spanish. And we were really confused. But Sapnap knew that it was a cuss . So he started to cuss at him. " Stop!" I said then two of them stopped. " Why are you guy always fighting with each other???" I asked. " Well I don't know but it was fun though." Quackity answered while Sapnap nobbed his head. " Omg you guy such an idiot. " .
" Maybe.. we are your idiot." Sapnap said . I was blush really hard. " Shut up ! " I said. Quackity laugh " yeah yeah we are your idiot FOREVER" Quackity said with a laugh. " Shut up !" I yelled as I covered Quackity mouth with my hand. Then Quackity licked my hand . I quickly pulled my hand then said " what the honk !!" ." Honk ? " Sapnap said as he hold my hand . " Well it's a replacement for cuss word " I said as I pulled my hand. ' why my heart beat so fast ???' I thought of myself.

George pov :

"Well they flirt at him, aren't they " I said as I looked at Dream. " Yeah seem like it. " Dream said. " Why don't we -"." No " I said quickly. " Awww come on it looks fun. " Dream said. " Well I don't like it " I said. Dream signed then he whispered at my ear " come on cutie. " I closed my ear while I blushed then said " what the f**k Dream ???" . " Aww seem you like it " Dream said. " I...I ... Shut up " I said . Dream just laughed and took my hand then kissed my hand. I blushed like tomatoes. " Sure " he said. 

Third person pov :

  They arrived at Green haven. It had a lot of building and tower. " Damn it's only had building and tower. " Karl said and signed. " Well it used to have nature though " George said. " Well they cut it " Dream said . They walked to the concert. Because there will be a concert next week.
They walked while Sapnap and Quackity fought again.
Karl and George just had a conversation. And Dream tried to stop Sapnap and Quackity fought. Dream used the string to wrap around Sapnap and Quackity body. But they still managed to fight . On their way, Quackity suddenly said something to make Sapnap mad. " What the f**k did you just say !!!????" Sapnap yelled which caused his hair on fire. " Ummm nothing .... I'm sorry ok ???" Quackity yelled. Suddenly the water came out of nowhere land on Sapnap which caused his hair not on fire . " Umm" Sapnap said. Everyone was too shock to speak. Then suddenly a voice from nowhere said " I am sorry that I made you wet " .it was a girl with a pink hair.
" Oh it's ok. We were need it about a minute." Dream said. " Haha ..." Sapnap said. " Are you student of Dream smp school?" The girl asked. " Yeah" Quackity answered. " Oh hi I'm Nikki. Nice to meet you " Nikki said. " Oh hi I'm Karl .This is George. The person that you made wet is Sapnap. The beanie one is Quackity and lastly Dream. " Karl introduced. " Oh so you guy protect me right ?" Nikki asked. " Yeah " George answered. " Well please take care of me ." Nikki said." Sure we will protect you " Quackity said with a big smile on his face. Nikki smiled at him. " So your power is water ? " Dream asked. " Oh yeah" Nikki said. " Woah " Karl said. "Well are we arrive at the concert?" Sapnap asked. " Oh you guy almost arrived " Nikki said and show them the concert.
" It's not ready ? " Karl asked Nikki. Nikki signed and said " well when my helper knew that there are some villains want to kill me , they decide to quit the job ." . " Oh don't worry. We'll help you" Karl said. Then everyone nobbed their head. Karl used his power and he knew that there are plants that under the stage. So he decided to tell everyone about his plan. " So we made a stage that under the plants but there will be some hole. " Karl said." Why ? " Dream said. " Well I can made a plant grow faster then it will look like that she jumped out of the stage." Karl said " ohhh" everyone said. " So we will do our own job. " Karl said. " Sapnap , you need to make a dress or clothes for Nikki. George, you can use your imagination to design the stage. Dream, you help George with a design" Karl said. " Ok" everyone said. " Well Quackity, your job is when Nikki finish the song you need to fly up and threw the flowers down here. " Karl said. And Quackity agreed with it. And everyone did their job. Karl tried to teach Nikki about the jump out of the stage. " Well first you need to stand on the plant and when i make a plant grow then you will jump ok ?" Karl asked Nikki. Nikki said" sure."." George you need to put the light here ." Dream said to George. " Ugh " George said then did what Dream said. While Sapnap tried to make a dress or clothes for Nikki and Quackity laughed at him. 
Everyone did their own job until Karl knew that a tree appeared of nowhere. Then Karl knew that something is wrong. So he used the leaves make them sharp and threw them to the tree. Then a tree showed the form of it. It was a human but a villain. Everyone looked at the villain." Well guess it start " Dream said. " Now everyone back to your own position and prepare yourself" Dream said.

The show about to begin...

______________________________________

Well sorry guy that I haven't uploaded lately because I was busy with the exam. So yeah...

I will explain about my au.

So everyone know that Karl is taller than Sapnap and Quackity. But I make this story from their Minecraft's skin so I made Karl shorter than Sapnap and Quackity. But if I make a story from irl I will make Karl taller than Sapnap and Quackity.

And yeah don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃🙂
Bye

1376 words