mission (2)

Third person pov:

Karl struggled with Antfrost's army. Karl fought with the army all of his magic. But he can't because it was too many. Antfrost made the army to go and fight with Karl's friends. Karl thought of his plan. It will probably take a lot of time to get the flower from Antfrost. Then suddenly he remembered that there were some plant underground. So Karl used his power to summon the plant grew bigger. Karl used his magic to make the tree able to walk and fought the Antfrost's army. " Pathetic" Antfrost said.

Sapnap pov :

" What the hell ?!" I yelled then I heard Dream voice came out of no where. " Just focus on making clothes for George". " Ugh" I said. Then I decided to make George clothes blue because it's his favorite color. I decided to focus on making a clothes for Dream lover. I rolled my eyes. I knew that there were a fight . I want to join but my job was to make clothes for George.

Dream pov:

I saw a lot of someone army but I knew that it was villain army. I used my string that make them to fight with each other. Then I summon other string to wrap army body and threw at them. I ran quickly then I punched at them as hard as I can. I then used my magic to wrap around all the army . I managed to wrap all of them. Then the army came more than usual. " F**k" I said .
All the army were around me. The army were come at me all the same time. I jumped. And I started jumped at their head then used the string to pick me up . I looked at them and some of them were fly at me. I then used my magic to make the fly one fought with the other. But it managed to break it. I was so shocked. Then I started to used all my magic to make them under my control. Suddenly my eyes grew green and then all of them started froze . Their eyes turned green like mine. " Died " I said while my eyes  started to grew green more. All of the army started die . My eyes stopped grow green. And I landed on the ground. ' I just discover my new magic ?!!?' I thought of myself and then started jump around with an excited. But I suddenly remembered that when my eyes grew green, my power was strong than before.

Sapnap pov:

I finished George outfit and you know it was kinda cool

( Picture from Pinterest)

" Well done Sapnap!" I said to myself. Then I suddenly heard the noise came from upstairs. Then suddenly the bunch of army came. " What the f**k ??" I said. Then I summoned the fire and threw it at them. But they dodged it. Well I knew something. " Huh... You're flying. I only know that people that are flying are afraid and scared . " I yelled at them . Then suddenly they flew at me fast. I dodged it and yelled " hey yk it's not fair that you fight while flying " then I summon fire and threw at them. And it hit. Then I saw some of them ran to clothes direction. " Oh hell nah " I said and ran to protect the clothes." I spend a lot of time on this clothes then you come up to destroy it ???" I yelled then I ran to them and. I punched the army hard but it blocked the pouched. So I kicked the army which caused the villain fly . " Check mate " I said. Then I let myself on fire and threw the fire at them . They tried to punch but they can't. Because of fire. So I punched them back.
But I saw Karl on the stage from the window. Karl looked so beat up . My anger started to raise and raise . I tried to but failed.

Third person pov:

Sapnap tried to calm himself down and he can't. He saw his crush got beat . The army saw the chance then made a sword from it hand. And hit Sapnap but Sapnap knew and catched the sword. He looked at the army. " Get LOSE " Sapnap said while his eyes grew red. The new magic had unlocked .
Sapnap made a fire wing that let him flew . He flew high than the army and looked at the army and said " pathetic" then he summoned the big fire and threw at them. Before he threw the fire. He put fire protection at George clothes.
" Loser" Sapnap said while his eyes turned normal. He saw the army burned down. Sapnap turned at the clothes and saw the clothes was fine. And he turned at Karl but it was no one there. " What ??!!" He said to himself " where is he ? Where is he ? Where is he ?" Sapnap repeated the question and flew to Karl direction. And he saw no one there. Then he decided to go George place.

______________________________________

Ummm so.... I will try upload the story each day. And yeah.... I have nothing to say 😅😅
And don't forget to eat and drink 🍷🍻 🌽🍕🌮🍳🥞🌭🍉🍎
And bye

872 words