back to school

Third person pov:

Karl and George went to house. But Karl felt something was wrong , like someone watched him. Karl turned around which caused George confused. " What wrong?" He asked. " Oh ummm nothing just feel like someone is watching us. " Karl replied. " Oh.....I felt the same too" George said. " Then we should hurry " Karl recommended. They ran to the tree house quickly as they can.

They were finally arrived. They went to their room as they prepare their staff like take a shower , prepare bag for tomorrow and went to sleep. It was ok at first. Karl walked out the bathroom. He saw something was on his bed. Karl looked left and right to see no one. Then he went to check it. Karl saw the note.

It said

Hello Karl, I know that you might be confused but please take this necklace. It's my gift for you. I hope you enjoy my or our gift. Don't worry, in the future we will meet each other again ...

from blank

Karl was confused as the paper said. ' why there are no name in this paper?' Karl thought then he got the necklace. The necklaces looked like a clock. Karl saw the button then he clicked it as the clock started to open by itself. Karl was amazed by this item.

Then he heard the noise. Karl ran outside to see George was hitting his head with something because it was dark. Karl sighed. " What are you doing ?" Karl asked. " Me ? I just want to drink water " George said. " Why don't you open the light?" Karl said. " Well um. I thought that it might cause you to awake " George said with the awkward smile on his face. Karl sighed. He made the vine to get the water for George. George left with thank to Karl .

When Karl went back in , he saw someone was kinda similar. They were two people who covered in black. " What ?" Karl let out the gasp. The person or girl wave her hand at Karl . " Hello Karl " she said. ( The one who recovered George) Karl nodded his head to give them the answer. The other person ( with golden chain magic) sighed as she talked " look Karl . There will be someone who tried to kill you ... So you need to be careful" she said. Karl nodded his head again. Then not even they were disappear without a trace.

Karl was kinda confused as he laid back. He sighed then he went to sleep for tomorrow to go to school.

______________________________________

Sorry guy for late . To be honest , I fell asleep last night so forgot to write this chapter. And yeah this chapter was kinda short. Because I don't have any idea to write anymore. Lol.

Well

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink 🙂😃

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else 🙂.

486 words