fox ?

Third person pov:

" Oh wait.." Karl said. Kate looked at him confused. " Well since I go out for my journey can i-"." No ! Absolutely not ! " Kate answered.

" But why ?? I need that power you know !" Karl said. " Oh yeah ? You use your time travel power so that it can be easy for you to go through all your adventure?"

" Nah ! I rather let you experience it normally like normal people" Kate said as she looked at Karl. Karl was whispering something.

" Damn it ... Can't she just give me that power. ..." Karl whispered. " Hey ! You know I have a big ear to hear your whisper!" Kate yelled.

" You always know !" Karl yelled then ran off.

...

" Damn it... Now what should I do without my time travel power ???" Karl asked himself. He pulled out the map then looked for a way.

The vine lifted him up as he looked at everywhere.

" Aha !" Karl shouted and pointed the direction. He then made the vine lift him to that direction. ' hah... If I can't have that power, I still have an easy way to travel ' Karl giggled to himself.

The vine was at the spot. Karl wanted to walk so he made the vine put him down.

He looked everywhere then a map again.

It was a wrong destination...

" F**k..." Karl said.

...

Sapnap opened his eyes and saw the ceiling above him. He sighed. Then got up. He got a phone call from his parents.

He clicked the answer button as his parents showed up.

" Oh dear ! Sapnap how are you ? Is everything good there ? Did you have the best sleep ? Well are you eating breakfast now? Are you getting ready ?" His parent quickly asked. Sapnap sighed.

" Honey dear... Let's not ask him about that ..." Another parent showed up.

" Oh come one ! Skeppy ! You cannot let him go alone by himself!" On of them said. Skeppy sighed. " Look Bad..  Sapnap is already a grown up man . He can do whatever he wants to..." Skeppy said.

Sapnap smiled " yeah... That's right dad.. I can take care of myself" Sapnap smiled. " Well... That's a good news to hear from you , Sapnap" Bad said. Skeppy giggled a bit.

" Yes I am fine and I just got up from my asleep. The sleep was quite fine. It kinda relaxing I guess..." Bad said.

" Oh yeah ! Right ! Now we need to go so please take care of yourself, Sapnap!" Bad yelled. " Good luck , kiddo !" Skeppy said.

Sapnap smiled then it was ended. Sapnap found himself throw his body to bed.

" ... Is he awake now ?...''

Then after for a while, Sapnap got up and prepared himself.

He walked out then saw Quackity also walked out but with messier hair than him. Sapnap almost laughed but he caught it.

" I can still hear that " Quackity said as he took a glance at Sapnap. " Yeah yeah whatever"

The two walked as the found that Orenda was running toward him and Chandra in Kate's arm.

" Where's Karl ?" Sapnap and Quackity were asking the same question. They glared at each other

" Ahh ! Good morning! Sapnap and Quackity, hurry up and eat breakfast or we will be late for class " Kate smiled. Then Orenda showed up and pulled the two of them at the table. It was the pancakes.

Sapnap took a bit of pancakes. Quackity looked at Sapnap chewing. He analyzed everything. " What ?" Sapnap asked. " Quackity? Why don't you eat yours ?" Kate asked.

" Well just make sure that you did not put anything in it. " Quackity looked a bit of pancakes as his eyes were glance at Sapnap.

Sapnap looked at him as he wanted Quackity to die because he watched Sapnap was eating it to make sure it's not poison.

Kate knew what Quackity said but she chose to ignore it and feed the baby food to Chandra.

Then another sound of footstep showed up. George walked out with a sleepy eyes. Dream followed him at the back.

Then suddenly all of the eyes scanned at the neck to see it.

" Oh wow..." Kate said.

" Still not enough?" Sapnap asked.

" Damn... It's like you do it everyday and every night." Quackity said as he took another but of pancakes.

George suddenly blushed and went to eat pancakes. Dream was embarrassed but still he had to sit down and ate it.

...

They all walked to school.

" Look bella... You have to take of Chandra and Orenda, ok ?" Kate asked. Bella let out the meow. Then suddenly Bella formed her into human.

" I shall take care if them in these form" and ran off as she finished it.

Kate looked at Orenda and Chandra. " Behave !" She yelled. Then she walked off.

" Be careful with strangers!!" Sapnap yelled. " Don't forget to call me if something bad happen to him !" Quackity yelled.

...

Karl walked back as he need to figure out where to go with this messy map.

" Damn it..." Karl said. Karl finally opened the book.

As soon the book opened , the map then began to show the light to show the place. Karl looked at the map then looked back. " Then ... We have to go there ! " Karl said to himself.

He hold the book while the map with his other hand. He walked to the direction that showed where the map showed .

Karl looked at the map then he looked back at the road.

" Wep... I guess... It could save time..." Karl said to himself. Karl then heard the noise from the back of his.

He was stunned. Karl slowly looked back to see what was it.

A rabbit hoop out. " Oh.." Karl was released but then the fox with orange fur shiw d up and it caused that rabbit.

But soon stop as it saw Karl. Karl who stood there in place without moving a bit. " Umm hello ?" Karl said.

The fox still looked at him.

Karl soon got more nervous than before.

Then the fox closed it eyes. Karl was confused. A minute later , Karl's eyes widen as he saw something that unbelievable.

" What ?" He said.

______________________________________

Sorry guy for late update. I mean I fell Asleep while writing this story last night... Again... Moreover this chapter kinda short than usual 🤔🤔

Haha so yeah sorry about that

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1066 words