Memories

??¿¿ Pov

I watched Karl disappear. ' hmm effect ... Hah !? It's so funny ' I giggled myself. " What are you laughing at ?" My friend asked. " Oh I just laughed at where I said that there will be effect '' I laughed out loud. But then suddenly the purple and green portal appeared. I turned around.

I smiled at him. He flinched at my smile. Then I realized that my face was black so when I smiled the white mouth will appear so it looked like a creepy. But I love creepy. I giggled at my thought.

" Oh... Look do we have here " my friend glared at him.

" Haha " I giggled. I tried to calm my friend down.

" Hello.... Karl "

I smiled .

...

" what ?? " Karl mumbled. ". What do you mean ?" George asked. Karl , he was terrifying that he was with someone who was someone was really unknown to him. He had no memory of them with him.

All his memory was blank.

Then Dream noticed that he was having a heart attack. " Karl... Are you ok ?" Dream asked.

Sapnap and Quackity ran towards to Karl as Karl tried to stay away from them.

" Karl ?" Sapnap asked. " I... " Karl was pause bit. " What's wrong, Karl ?" George asked. George put his hand on Karl's shoulder. Karl showed the flinched sign. " Ok so you are not really ok ?" . " Tell us what is wrong with you ?" George asked. " I... I am sorry but who are you guy ?" Karl glared at them. He saw the expression on their face was as expected. They all had a shocking face. " What do you mean by that ?" Quackity asked. He walked towards to him.

Karl slip away. " I am sorry but I already asked that who are you ?" Karl yelled.

" W-what ?? What do you mean who we are ??" Quackity yelled. " Don't you know us like you are always with us and also beside you also don't remember our history?" Quackity yelled. " Quackity... Stop it " Sapnap calmed him down. " Stop what ? My what ?!" He yelled. " Just shut up !" Karl yelled. " Karl ! What the hell ??!! What do you mean shut up ?? We were fighting with each other. We are friends for a long time ago and now you are forgetting about that ??? You know I only know you for about 1-2 months but I felt like I know you for a decade! " Quackity yelled.

" Umm Sapnap calmed him down" Dream said.

" I can't" Sapnap answered.

" Let us not fight with each other !" George yelled.

But Quackity ignored them.

" Karl... Don't you know our history that we've been together for many days ? ?" Quackity yelled.

Karl hold his anger but now he let it out.

" What HISTORY?!?!" Karl yelled.

Quackity was pause. Sapnap, he slowly walked up to him. " Karl ... What do you mean by what history?''

" What history?" Quackity asked.

" What the actually the f**k HISTORY?!?!" Quackity continue to put his anger to the statement.

" You kept said that we are been ToGETher but I don't even know you. Why don't you just drop your act with it " Karl yelled. " Jeez ... What a monster " Karl mumbled.

Quackity heard his mumble. He was now full of anger." You motherf*"ker " Quackity cussed at him. Quackity was about to make his feather flew at Karl.

" Wowowo why don't we settle down this ?" George asked as he tried to keep two of them down. " Settle? This situation? Down " Karl asked. " I am sorry but he already cross the line " Karl said as he summon his sword out. " Once he is the monster , he is always the monster."