mission (8)

Third person pov:

Karl looked everywhere to see if there were any thing to help him. Suddenly he felt a strong magic hold his neck tight. GeorgeHD looked at Karl . " Oh my dear Karl .... You should give up. Because the world will be end by me!! " GeorgeHD yelled. " N-not i-i-if I e-end y-you f- fi-firs-first " Karl struggled with saying . GeorgeHD threw Karl . Karl flew far away. However Karl used vine to help him . Karl used vine to attack GeorgeHD and while Karl ran toward GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD summon the magic to blast at Karl . Karl dodged it and still ran to GeorgeHD . Karl ran to GeorgeHD and quickly stole George's sword.

" What ?!" GeorgeHD yelled. Karl swing the sword at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD caught the sword. Karl threw a punch at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD dodged it. Karl kicked GeorgeHD as hard as he can which made GeorgeHD flew. GeorgeHD let go of the sword." Wow... I like you " GeorgeHD said. " Well I don't like you . I only like my friend whose you take control of him " Karl said.

Karl charge in. GeorgeHD giggled. Suddenly the flying swords came out of no where. Karl was pause. " If you can end me , why don't I end you first? " GeorgeHD said. Karl struggled with an answered. The moment Karl realized the swords was flying toward Karl . Karl dodge the sword one by one. Karl jumped on the top of the sword and jumped on other sword. Karl was near GeorgeHD . But suddenly the fire breathe came out of no where. Karl dodged it but Karl got hit a fire on right arm . GeorgeHD laughed. " Oh my oh my .... You should see on your face . It was funny . " GeorgeHD said while laugh out loud. Karl looked at where the fire breathe to see a dragon was fly toward him. Karl jumped to avoid the dragon. Karl landed on dragon. Dragon flew up to the sky and shaked it body which made Karl lost his balance and fell down.

' honk honk honk honk !' Karl thought. Suddenly someone caught him. Karl looked at them to see Tommy. Tommy flew down. " Are you ok ??" Tubbo asked while ran toward him. " Yeah I'm fine. " Karl answered. Ranboo ran toward them. " Well how can we ... You know .... Defect him ?" Ranboo asked. " Well we should need a plan " Tommy suggested. " Well I think Karl need to detract him and we -"." Wait !" Karl yelled which distract Tommy from saying. " You guy shouldn't involve with this. I can't let you guy hurt !!" Karl yelled. " Karl ! Dream is unconscious and Sapnap and Quackity is also unconscious. Lastly Alyssa was hurt so bad !!! " Tommy yelled. Karl was shock. He turned to look at Dream, Sapnap, Quackity and Alyssa. " I...I... " Karl was struggle with answer. Karl breathe heavily and let out a word " fine " .

Karl went charge in . GeorgeHD looked at Karl and smiled. Dragon was fly at Karl . Karl dodged it. Tubbo on the other hand used his magic to control the dragon . The dragon snapped out of his magic and flew to Tubbo. Karl used the vine to capture the dragon and threw it away. The phoenix flew to GeorgeHD and breathe fire. GeorgeHD dodged it by jump . But the smoke of fire made GeorgeHD lost his balance. Karl pulled out the sword and attacked GeorgeHD. Karl swing the sword at GeorgeHD angrily. GeorgeHD can't see the movement of Karl because of the smoke. GeorgeHD was angry . He used magic to attack Karl . Karl ran to dodge it. Karl jumped to avoid the magic. Karl noticed that GeorgeHD almost ran out of his magic. Karl ran toward him. GeorgeHD used his final magic to blow Karl away. Karl managed to dodge it. Karl was near at GeorgeHD then he swing his sword at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD caught it easily. Suddenly Tommy appear out from GeorgeHD back and cut his head. Karl back away a bit and was shock. " W...what?! What about George???" Karl asked .

Tommy looked at Karl ." I don't know... But the head was cut off so I think he's gone... " Tommy said. "N-no.... " Karl said. His tear started fall down. He started cry. Ranboo tried to comfort Karl .

Dream woke up a bit. Tubbo ran toward him. Sapnap and Quackity got up and walked toward Tubbo and Dream. " What happen to George!!" Dream yelled . Tubbo looked sad and he looked down a bit . Dream got up to see George's head on the ground. Sapnap and Quackity was shock. Alyssa got up and she ran toward Karl and Ranboo . " What happen?" She asked. Ranboo sighed. Alyssa looked at the ground to see George's head. She was shock . Tommy walked toward Karl and said " I am so sorry Karl . I don't know what to do.... so " ." it's ok.... there are nothing we can do " ." Sorry " Tommy said and hugged Karl .

Suddenly they heard a laugh , an evil laugh ...

______________________________________

Sorry for another late chapter. To be honest , I think this chapter is kinda short. But anyway I'm bad at writing a fighting scene 😔☹️

Sorry if I have a mistake .

Yeah that's all
Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂😃

870 words