someone

Third person pov

Karl got up and decided to explore the forest. Karl saw a lot of new plant or magical plan and magical animal. But suddenly he heard something . " Karl" someone said . Karl was froze . Then he said " who are you? " ." You don't have to know " someone said. " Just follow the direction that I show you" said someone . Karl though a little bit about it then he agreed. The voice told him to come at the mountain. Karl walked to the mountain by the voice of someone told the direction. While he walked , he saw a lot of magical fruit. The voice of someone told him to pick some fruits to eat . Karl tasted a lot of fruit. And it was all delicious. Karl started to trust the voice of someone .
The voice of someone told him about this world .

So Karl knew that this world is magical. Everyone has their own magic. They have their own magic when they were 16 -18 . If they are at that age but they don't get their own magic. Their life will be as known as a common or useless. They usually get bully because they don't get their own magic . The world has three type of the human. First commoners as I already explained it to you . Second, hero. They has their own magic and try to save their own village or people . They get train to become a hero at Dream smp 's school. Lastly , the villain. They have their power too . But they want to rule the world by themselves or to become a powerful person in the world.

' this world is very strange ' Karl though. " Yeah it's very strange" someone said . " How do you know what am I think ?! " ." I have my way you know " someone said. " or maybe it's your power" Karl said . The voice of someone giggles and then started laugh . Karl was confuse . " What so funny ????" . " It's nothing " someone said. " Ummm what is your name ? I mean we have been talking with each other for an hour yk " Karl said. "Well if you're at mountain, I will tell you." Someone said. Karl really want to know . So he ran fastly to get there .

He arrived at the mountain and he said " so I am arrive . And where are you ? " . " Can you find the way to go in mountain?" Someone said. He signed. Then tried to find the way to go in and found one. He went in there . Then he saw two people . The first person has light brown. He wear a hoodie and have portal on it . But the color of his clothes is white.

The other person wear the same clothes and hair . But the color of his clothes is black .

Then Karl realized that these two people are similar to him. Even the clothes, the face , the color of hair , or the style, it was the same which make Karl scared .

Then the first came and introduced them ." Hi, I am Inbetween and this is the other side " Inbetween said. " Hi... Weird name ...." Karl said . Inbetween just laughed. Then the other side looked at Karl up and down . Then he said " Are you sure it's the right person ? " . " Yep"  Inbetween said . Karl just stand there and made a confuse face.
The other side signed and walk to Karl and touch Karl hand . Inbetween did as same as the other side.
Karl was confuse. Karl was going to open his mouth to ask something then his eyes started turn green and purple.

Then he realized he was at white castle

( Picture from Pinterest) Then he saw a sign and it said

Then he saw a sign and it said

' welcome to Inbetween '

______________________________________

Kinda long though but you know whenever I write something long, there will be some mistakes.,.

Don't forget to eat and drink.

636 words