chaotic III

Third person pov:

" Nah... I can't believe this s**t !" Jschlatt yelled. " Maybe we can you know burry the corpse and umm you know run away ?" Ted asked.

" Run away ? F**king run away ?? Why would I do that ?? I come here so far, I won't go back !" Jschlatt yelled. Ted noticed that Jschlatt was angry than usual. " M-maybe ". " Shut the f**k up !!" Jschlatt then threw the bottle at Ted. Ted didn't move a bit. He let the bottle hit his head. The blood came out from his head. " Ugh !" Jschlatt scoffed. " What about Quackity? Did you tell him yet ?" Jschlatt asked.

" W-well -"." Maybe we shouldn't tell him yet because if he knows , he will turn his back from us and go back to his place . Beside we can't lose the opportunity to capture him into my hand -". " N-no-". " Then after having him on ourselves then we can go and attack that academy and then we turn our back to Quackity to use him as the threat and make everyone admit their lose-". " Jschlatt!!" Ted yelled. Jschlatt finally heard him once again. " What ?" Jschlatt asked.

" He's gone..."

" What ? What do you mean by gone ?"

" Quackity... He is gone gone " Ted said . Jschlatt was remain silent. " F**k ..." He mumbled then there was a explode.

" What the f**k ??" Jschlatt cussed. Then there was one person with orange outfit. " The f**k ?? Who are you ?" Jschlatt asked. " The dead that will take your soul away " that person says d then bring out the sword and charged in. Jschlatt then pulled Ted back and formed the blood into sword and block it.

" Hah..." . " I thought you are strong but you seemed to be weak " Jschlatt said as he scanned that person. " Maybe you shouldn't judge someone by their cover!!" The man yelled then swing his sword. Jschlatt blocked then he formed the other sword from other hand then swing it at the person. But the man planned it. Other people showed up.

The man who in blue outfit threw the sword to keep Jschlatt's sword away from the man in orange outfit head.

" Gosh !! Deo how many time that you cannot charge in by yourself!" The man in blue outfit said. " And you Luke go help him up " the man in blue outfit said as other person walked in. " Whatever you say wisp " the man that went the name Luke said. " And Bitzel... You come with me to find Tommy" Wisp said. " Ok then wisp !" Bitzel then ran off as he dragged wisp with him.

" Ted ! Run away from here and find some place to hide " Jschlatt said. " Oh no not on my watch !" Luke said as he ran towards him but Jschlatt summon the blood to block him away. Then the blood formed into hand and hit him away . Luke was flying and hit the rock. He spit the blood out of his mouth. "Hah... Now I love where is this going!!" Luke yelled then he smirked.

Then the two charged in at the same time. Jschlatt then summon the blood to be the clone of himself and took care o it.

...

Tubbo ran into and he looked left and right. But he went straight. Ranboo ran following him.

After minutes of running, Tubbo realized something.

He stopped. " Ahh!! Finally!! I can catch up you now !" Ranboo said in big exhausted. But he realized that Tubbo was being silent . " Umm Tubbo? Are you ok ?" Ranboo walked toward him and asked. Tubbo remained silent.

" I... I ... "

" It's ok ... Just spill it out ...* Ranboo said with a smile.

" Well we are completely lost right now..." Tubbo said. " Heh ? Lost ?" Ranboo asked. Then Ranboo thought a bit. " Lost ? What do you mean by that ?" Ranboo asked. Tubbo looked at him with seriously expression on his face.

" Oh wait !! Lost !!" Ranboo realized it. " Yes !!" Tubbo yelled. " Oh no... What should we do ??" Ranboo asked. Tubbo looked at Ranboo then said " then why don't we teleport out of here ?" Tubbo asked. " I can't... Because I have to know and remember where is it then I can teleport it " Ranboo said.

" Heh ?''. " Remember it ? I thought you have a memory lose right ?" Tubbo asked. " Oh wait... You are right..." Ranboo said.

The two went silent but then there was a loud bang. " Let's go that direction!!" Tubbo said as he dragged Ranboo with him. ' he is scare z isn't he ?' Ranboo thought.

...

Wilbur after he step into the building, he felt like the fighting was next to them. '' this way !" He said. Then he ran to the left. Techno looked at his stupid brother them sighed. He went up and caught up to him and dragged him to the right. " The fighting sound is coming form this way , dear stupid brother" Techno said. " Just shut up !!" Wilbur said. " Boys... Don't fight and help other first you know and remember that we are here to find our youngest one , ok ?" Philza said.

The two sons nodded their head. " Now... Let's Wilbur go to right with me and techno you can go left , ok ?" Philza asked.

" Yes father !" Techno said in honor voice. " Well then good bye and let's see each other again put of the building " Philza said. " Ok " the two sons replied. Then they all went to the direction that they planned to go.

Techno heard some noise . He stopped a bit. Soon the noise gone. He slowly walked towards it. " Hello ?" His deep voice made the atmosphere darker and scarier.

Meanwhile Wilbur and Philza kept running then they finally heard the fighting noise.

...

Karl sighed. " I don't know but why do I feel so tired ?" Karl asked. "Maybe you didn't get enough sleep ?" Quackity asked. " Well sorry honey but I have the best time to sleep you know " Karl said. " Well you can say that but the black bag eyes tell other wise" Sapnap said. " shut up Sapnap!!' Karl yelled.

The two laughed then they finally stopped.

Karl was getting more tired. He bended down as he closed his eyes without knowing that there was a flower under him. Soon the flower grew bigger and bigger then it wrapped around his body . Karl opened his eyes to see that he was in small place.

" What is going on ??" Karl was confused.

______________________________________

Yep !! And that's all that I can go. I am quite tired now so yeah...

That's all hope you enjoy this Chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1096 words