fighting IV

Third person pov:

Karl heard the sobbing noise.

He went up. " hello ?" He said. Then he found the boy

" oh dear heaven...." Karl said with a shock expression on his face as soon as he saw that boy.

...

George closed his eyes.

Dream was in front of George as he guard George so that Tempo won't disturb him anymore.

Tempo looked at George then Dream. " hah..." But then Quackity, he showed up as the back. His hand was holding feather's sword . " let's meet in hell , shall we ?" Quackity said as he cut Tempo. But he dodged it. Then Sapnap showed up at the back. " boo!" Tempo looked at the back. He saw the fire sword was almost cut his face. He dodged it again.

Then Sapnap and Quackity was at the back and also in front of tempo. They cut Tempo with their sword.

" you motherf**ker !!" But Tempo was formed into blood and slip away. Dream then made the web with his string. He almost caught him. Sapnap threw a fire ball at him. But the blood was slip into two liquid then went back to form in one. Quackity used his feather to make the dungeon. But Tempo still found way to escape it.

Tempo ran away successfully.

He found the place to hide. He formed back to human. He breathe faster than usual. ' ok tempo... You just need to catch your breath... Just breathe normally ' he thought. Then his heart's beep went back to normal. He stood up but his leg shook from exhausting. He fell down. " f**k you ,b***h !!!'' He yelled. But he closed his mouth back. He looked back to see if Sapnap and Quackity there. He sighed.

" blood..."." I need blood !". " blood !"." Blood!''. " blood "

Then he heard the blood was falling to the ground. " gotcha " he smirk.

He then formed into blood and went to that direction.

...

" what a terrible condition!!" Karl said. He went up to the kid. But the kid won't let him touch him. " hey hey... It's ok... It's ok... I am here..." Karl slowly walked to the kid. Then he slowly touched the kid and slowly hugged him. The kid seemed to comfortable with him. Karl smiled as soon as the kid let him hug him. Karl hugged him.

He scanned the kid. " oh honey... You lose blood a lot... " karl said with a sad voice. Then Karl scanned more carefully. He saw something.

His eyes widen.

" honk..."

...

The blood went to the direction to see the rabbit was heavy injured and the blood was everywhere. He formed back to human form.

He smiled. Then he picked the rabbit up. The rabbit whined . Then Tempo opened his big mouth. He put the rabbit to his mouth. But suddenly something hit Tempo's hand and cause the rabbit fell away from his hand

The rabbit tried to escape it for his life.

" motherf**k ! Who the f**k was that ???" Tempo yelled. Tempo turned at the rabbit to see that it ran away. " You f**king b***h !!" Tempo yelled. Then the vine showed up as it wrapped around itself.

" the f**k ?" Tempo was confused.

The vine opened then reveal a woman with a fairy clothes. Then Tempo finally saw her.

" fairy ?".

" oh my... You seemed to be confused but I am the guardian of the forest " she replied.

" No... You are fairy... The most weakest species in this world " tempo said.

" you just crossed the line , aren't you ?" She said. " Hell yeah ! I am crossing the line. Your useless line !" Tempo yelled. Then the vine came up at him. Tempo made the blood formed into sword. Tempo cut all the vine but due to his careless, the vine at the back showed up and wrapped around the body.

The woman walked up to Tempo. " oh wow... Your face is really beautiful and maybe if you are a normal person and live in village, you will probably make a harem right there " she said then she smiled. " but what a shame... That your life will end pretty soon "

Tempo had anger full of his body. " you! You motherf**k !!" Tempo them managed to cut the vine. But Tempo was being stomped by the tree. The tree had a scary face. The tree lifted the root back then stomped at him again. " oh my... How cruel..." She said as he closed his eyes. But Tempo found the opportunity then formed into blood and ran away. The tree noticed it. The tree wanted to follow it but the girl stopped the tree.

" oh my... Just let's him go.. he will meet someone there. The one who will destroy him into many pieces or maybe more cruel then you are doing right now , my precious tree " she said as she patted the tree.

Then her smile gone. " ok... Are you done watching? Because I am not quite comfortable for someone spy on me " she said. Then someone showed up.

The fairy laughed. " So I am right ! Are you enjoying the show , Puffy ?" The fairy looked at Puffy.

" I am really enjoying the show , Hannah"

...

" that ... That ... That ... That ... Girl is really dangerous. More dangerous than our master !!" Tempo said. But he went back. " f**k... Why am I back ??" Tempo asked. Then he suddenly was found. " gotcha... You motherf**k !!" Sapnap yelled ten summon the fire ball. The ball was big but on it way, it formed into many fire ball.

This was the opportunity for Tempo to dodge it. While he dodged, he was careless. One fire ball hit him which caused him to form back. " f**k !!"

But then the three men was back up. Tempo was confused. But then his eyes finally met George.

" oh my f**king god..."

______________________________________

Yoooo!!! Hello !! Hi !!! Sup !!! I have nothing to say. But let us go to my original idea first. Well my original idea was Karl was supposed to kill tempo but I changed it and you can guess who kill him

And that's all hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry If I made a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1033 words