mission (18)

Third person pov:

They were all talked until they were tired. " I think we should go to sleep" George said. They were all agree.

Karl walked to his tent but suddenly he felt like someone grab both of his hand. Karl looked to see Sapnap was hold his right hand and Joe was hold his left hand.

Sapnap pulled Karl to his side but Joe also pulled Karl to his side. They were compete with each other. Quackity was too tired to compete with them so he went tent first. " Let him go !" Sapnap said. " Why should I ?" Joe said. Karl was being pulled by them. Karl shook his hand so that their hand release. " Joe I think you should go sleep by yourself. I don't trust you... yet...'' Karl said with tiredness . Karl went to tent. Sapnap stick out his tongue which leave Joe angry.

Karl slept in the middle. Quackity was sleep at the left and Sapnap slept at right.

Quackity turned to Karl side and cuddle with him. Sapnap also cuddle with Karl . Karl managed to get out from the cuddle

They were sleep peacefully.

The next day 👁️👄👁️

Karl woke up to see Sapnap and Quackity was still sleeping. They also cuddle with him.

Karl managed to get out then he saw Joe was already up and he did exercise. " Oh I guess you are already up .." Karl said with tiredness. " Well yeah... I'm kinda early person" Joe said . Then he stopped exercise. " What time is it ?" Joe asked. " Oh umm I suppose it's 5 am almost turn 6 am " Karl answered.

Joe looked surprised then he dragged Karl. " W-wait !!" Karl yelled. " Where are we going ???" Karl asked again. Joe sighed " it's ok .... It's not like I will kill you " Joe said. " H-huh ??!!" Karl yelled. Joe sighed. He picked Karl up ." W-wait !!'' Karl yelled but Joe ignored Karl . He started run then he stopped.

" What are you doing?? Where are you tak-" Joe covered his mouth. " Shh just look " Joe said. Karl did what Joe said.

He saw a sunshine. " Woah...." Karl said. " See !! That what I want to show you " Joe said. " It's beautiful..." Karl said with a smile.

Joe looked at him. Then Joe moved his hand toward to Karl.

Suddenly they heard a noise. " What the f**k are you doing so early??" It was Tommy. " Umm we are wake up early? " Karl said. " The f*-" Tommy stopped. His eyes was toward to the sun. Karl noticed Tommy action. " Well I guess you love sunshine..." Karl said. " W-wait what !! No I'm not !!" Tommy yelled. " I'm a big man. Big man don't like sunshine!!" Tommy yelled.

" Ummm actually they are..." Joe said. " Shut up " Tommy said back. " No one  want to talk to you " Tommy said.

Joe smiled.

Tommy was cringe at his smile. " Ugh stop smile at me , weirdo " Tommy said. " T-tommy ! " Karl said. " No, it's ok ..." Joe said then he hold Karl's hand. Karl flinched a bit. Tommy noticed.

Karl let go of Joe's hand. " Haha ... Omg !! Look at the time !! It's time to go haha " Karl excused himself. Karl dragged Tommy with him. Tommy looked back then he stick out his tongue.

Joe smiled. Tommy cringed at him again.

Joe's smile disappear. He looked at the sun. Then he smirked. He smelled his hand. " Ahh " he let out the sound. " Smelled like rose and umm maybe a little honey..." Joe said. ( Ugh... Cringe)

Karl went to the tent with Tommy to see George was already up. But Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, Ranboo and Tubbo still sleep.

" Good morning" Karl said. " Good morning..." George said with morning voice. " Damn... George!! You got a pretty hot morning voice!!" Tommy said. " Yeah yeah yeah..." George said then he took a sip of his hot tea. " So guy where were you ?" George said with his normal voice. " Heh ?? His voice changed !!" Tommy yelled. " Well we just went to see sunshine" Karl said with a big smile. They walked toward George.

" Care for one ?" George asked. " Sure " Karl answered. George handed him a tea. Karl took a sip. " It's delicious" Karl said. " When I was a kid , I saw my grandma made that tea. " George said. " Aww " Karl said. " I want one !!" Tubbo said out of no where then he run toward to George.

" Enjoy " George said. Tubbo took a sip. Tommy sat there then he looked at them. George looked at him with a smile. Tommy rolled his eyes then he got the tea . He took a sip .

Tommy was zone out a bit. Then his head started cover with voice.

9î3

Üß3l3ßß

B4æ5

Lϧ34

The voice started grow more and more.

" Tœmmy " someone said his name. " Tommy!" Someone yelled . He saw Karl was yell his name. " Are you ok ?" Tubbo asked. " Y- yeah I'm fine..." Tommy said. " Well if you said so " Karl said. They were all look worried at Tommy. Tommy smiled a bit.

" Dæñg34 " the voice said.

They had a nice conversation.

Then Ranboo teleported at them . "Ahhh!" Tommy yelled. " Don't jump scare like that !!" Tommy yelled. Ranboo giggled. " One ? " George asked. " Umm yes please " Ranboo said. He took a tea then sip a tea. " Mmm it's delicious " Ranboo said. " Aww thank you " George said.

Joe came out. " Oh good morning" . " Good morning!!" Tubbo said. Karl was sit there and dare not to make eyes contact. He was nervous but he didn't know why...

George noticed. Joe was about sit next to Karl. But George used his magic to move Joe away . George went next to Karl then sat next to Karl and he put Joe at his sit. George smiled. Joe smiled back. Tommy sat next to Karl too and he glared at Joe. Ranboo looked at Joe with suspicious. Tubbo sat there and confused with everyone.

" Good morning guy " Dream said. Then they saw Quackity and Sapnap came from the tent . " Well since we already up , we can prepare ourselves then go to explore " George said .

Everyone was prepared themselves.

They continued to explore the forest. They walked and walked but they saw a sign .

" What the f**k is that supposed to mean ???" Tommy yelled. " Umm we don't know " Tubbo said.

" Maybe we can note it because it might be useful for future though " Quackity said. " Wow ... Quackity.... You are actually use your brain..." George said. " What !!?? I always use my brain " Quackity yelled.

Karl took a note of this sign. " Let's go " Karl said.  Everyone nodded. They were all leave.

The sign said

🥟🍎👃🕹️👁️🍚🐙☂️⭐

______________________________________

Lol if you know then you know but if you don't then you don't. Lol 😂😂

Anyway don't forget to eat and drink 🙂🍻🌽🍕😋

Sorry if I have a mistake.

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone else 🙂☺️😜

1151 words