mission (23)

Third person pov:

Joe kept look at Karl up and down then he finally said " Karl ... I only control half of you then should I controll all of you ?" Joe asked. Karl looked a bit shocked. He want to shake his head but his head started nod his head. " That's good !" Joe said.

Dream pov :

I woke up from my nap to see that I'm the first one who wake up.

But when I looked at George. I saw no one there. " Well I guess I'm not the first one who woke up first " I mumbled.

I went up to George. I saw his face was shock but I was very confused. When I turned direction that he looked at. I saw that the clouds was really dark. I mean like it was very dark.

" W-what ? " I yelled. " How it's so dark if it not even midnight??" I asked. " I - I don't know " George said.

" What wrong?'' we heard a tired noise. We looked at the back to Tubbo and Ranboo. They were shocked. " What ? It's darker than midnight ?'' Tubbo yelled. I sighed. I turned to George to see he knew something. " George.... You looked like you know something. " I said. " Oh... I think it's related to Karl and that motherf**ker b***h " George said with an anger. " Oh.... Kinda make sense about that one " I said. Tubbo and Ranboo quickly ran toward us.

They hugged us. Tubbo hugged me and Ranboo hugged George. " I don't know but I feel scared " Tubbo said. "What happened if we don't make it ?" Ranboo asked. " Shh everything is going to be ok " George said . I gave Tubbo a pat . " Well we should get put of this cave first " I said. They looked like they agreed to me.

We all went out.

' it's my duty to keep all the members safe !' I thought.

Tommy pov:

" Tommy I think you need to know more about this forest " Deo said. " Finally !!" Luke said. " Shh!" Bitzel said to Luke while wisp just yawn. " Oh ok !' I said.

" Ok so in this forest, there are a lot of dangerous species and also a lot of monster. The only two species that you can trust are elf and fairy. I mean they are the guardian of this forest. But the fairy is a lot of higher level than elf " Deo explained. " Well why elf and fairy are the guardian of this forest ?" I asked. " Well it was really a good question. Well it began with a story. " Deo answered. " Well then tell me about it ! We have plenty of time " I said. " Well if you said so. So basically there were two god . Well we didn't know what kind of god they are but we called them the unknown god. They were basically twin. They like you know explore this world . Then they met two people . We are not quite sure what are they looked like " Deo said as everyone nodded their head. " All I know is that they are covered with black paint or something. " Deo said.

" Why are you used the " they " pronounce ?" I asked. " Well Tommy -"." Nevermind I already know " I speak. " Continue the story !" I said.

" They have a discussion I suppose. Then they made a promise . We didn't know what kind of promise that they made . Then one of the random person who was covered black snapped their finger the the forest appear out of no where . They were decide to choose the elf and fairy are the guardian of this forest. At first the person who covered in black paint want the fairy to guardian but the unknown god want elf. They had a fight but not really a serious fight. " Deo said. " And also the random person won but the twin of unknown god and other person in black decide to choose both . And also they made fairy is higher than the elf because of the fight between the person and god. " Bitzel explained. " Oh I see ! It was really interesting " I said. " Yeah it is " Luke said. " And also I suppose that these day fairy and elf are not trust in human and also I think they forgot the one who made them " Luke said. " Oh ..." I said.