mission (10)

Third person pov:

Karl was on the pose while hold the sword in the position. GeorgeHD hold the sword and point at Karl .

" I guess you are not good at the sword" GeorgeHD said. " Look at the way you hold , stand ... " GeorgeHD said then he sighed. " S-shut up !" Karl yelled and charge in.

GeorgeHD blocked the attack. GeorgeHD swing the sword which cause Karl lost his balance. However Karl hold himself not to fall. Karl swing the sword at GeorgeHD .

GeorgeHD dodged it but Karl had another plan. The vine came to GeorgeHD. " Oh now you want to play with magic !!" GeorgeHD yelled. His sword started grow light blue . GeorgeHD swing that sword. Karl dodged it which cause GeorgeHD hit the ground. The ground was break into half. GeorgeHD swing the sword at Karl . Karl step back away a bit and attacked GeorgeHD with a sword. GeorgeHD blocked it again.

GeorgeHD kick Karl but Karl jumped and attacked GeorgeHD while on the air. Karl looked at GeorgeHD then he sighed heavily. GeorgeHD looked at Karl up and down. He smiled. " Hehe.." GeorgeHD giggled. Karl swing the sword at GeorgeHD again and again. GeorgeHD kept dodge the attack and push him back.

Karl was pause for a moment. He sighed again. He closed his eyes. He opened his eyes . He ran to GeorgeHD as fast as he can . " Oh now you wanna play , huh ?!" GeorgeHD yelled. Karl was arm for the chest. GeorgeHD blocked it. But Karl was on top of him. Karl point the sword at GeorgeHD and cut him. GeorgeHD dodged the attack by step away .

" Huh... I guess you are pretty good. " GeorgeHD said. " Then I guess you are pretty bad " Karl said. GeorgeHD was angry. GeorgeHD raise his hand . Karl felt like a strong hand was crash him to death. Karl managed to escape from it . Karl ran toward to GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD was attack first. He swing that sword at Karl after that he kick Karl which cause Karl flew away. Karl put the sword down to hold himself. Karl ran toward GeorgeHD and swing the sword again and again until he cut GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD punch Karl . Karl flew away. " Huh... You think that the wooden sword harm me ?!" GeorgeHD yelled. " It's not a wooden sword !" Karl yelled back.

Suddenly Ranboo teleported at GeorgeHD back and attacked him. However GeorgeHD seemed to know and swing the sword at Ranboo. Ranboo got down and threw a punch GeorgeHD chin . GeorgeHD flew away a bit. " You bitch !!" GeorgeHD yelled and summon tge magic to attack Ranboo. Ranboo was pause a bit. The moment he realized that the magic almost hit him.

Bang !!

The sound of magic. Ranboo closed his eyes tight and opened his eyes a bit to see Karl was block the magic. Karl cough blood a bit . Karl lost his balance and almost fainted" You ok ??" Ranboo asked while hold Karl.
" I'm the one who should asked you that question " Karl said. " Well I am fine thank to you but you look like you are not fine " Ranboo replied.

The creature came from the ground and went to eat GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD glared at it and threw a punch at it. The creature was break into many pieces. " Ugh ! The blood got on me !" GeorgeHD said. The phoenix threw a fire to GeorgeHD with Sapnap. GeorgeHD dodged it easily. But GeorgeHD noticed that something was wrong. He saw the phoenix tried to make a fire . The red fire started turn into blue. The phoenix threw the big fire at GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD managed to dodge it. He left with a burn on his arm.

GeorgeHD summon the sword and flew to cut the phoenix. Sapnap summon the fire at the sword which cause the sword melt. GeorgeHD summon the fire at Sapnap. Sapnap absorb the fire magic from GeorgeHD and threw it back to GeorgeHD. GeorgeHD jumped to avoid the magic. Quackity was flew and attacked GeorgeHD. Quackity swing the sword at GeorgeHD. He dodged it but the sword turned to feathers and flew to GeorgeHD.

GeorgeHD dodged it by jump on top the feathers. GeorgeHD flew up to Quackity and threw a punch. Quackity caught his hand. He kicked GeorgeHD as hard as he can. Then the feathers came back and went to GeorgeHD. The feathers hit GeorgeHD. He cough blood a bit. GeorgeHD pulled out the feathers and threw it away. Quackity flew back. The feathers went to Quackity and turned itself to the sword. GeorgeHD summon the fire at Quackity. Quackity blocked it but some of his feathers was burn. Quackity was in pain. Quackity fell down. Sapnap caught him in time.