practice

Third person pov:

Karl and George remained silent . The two was in the room , a quiet room. George looked at Karl as Karl looked at him back.

" well ?" George asked. Karl made the confused face. " tell me what that portal lend you to where ?" George asked. " well It sent me to somewhere but that's place was so dark but I remembered that there was a one person and we had a small talk to each other " Karl explained. He started to get sweat. " are you sure ? You seemed to get sweat ?" George asked as he gave some tissue to karl. " a-ah ! Thank !" Karl grabbed the tissue. " well maybe that it's hot in here !" Karl yelled. Then George noticed that this class was about to explode. " ah- I see..." George giggled

Then suddenly the door was destroyed. " jeez.. Sapnap...why are you so hurry and you know... you can knock the door first ..." George said. Karl giggled. " hah ... it's good that Karl is ok..." .

" dude ! What about the door ??" George asked. " no one care " Sapnap rolled his eyes. " you !" George shouted. Dream showed up the George had an idea. " as the ruler of the Kinoku Kingdom... I declared that Sapnap will be punished due to his anger !" George said . Dream was surprised then giggled.

" what ??" Sapnap yelled. Then he felt like somebody caught his arm. " Dream ! Not you too !!'' Sapnap yelled. " well the king orders " Dream said. Sapnap was extremely angry.

Then Kate showed up behind Karl. " ah ! Hello everyone!" Kate said with a smile. " gosh !!" George and Karl yelled. " ah sorry about that... and also why don't you go and practice like other students do ? " Kate asked. Then she pulled the chair for herself. She sat down. " nah... the training is kinda lame " Dream said. " true... and also we don't forgive you for what you did !!" Sapnap yelled.

" who we ?" George asked. " what ?" Sapnap was confused. " yeah... that's right Sapnap... who we ?" Dream asked. " oh come on!! Fine then she can have a second chance!!" Sapnap said.

" yay ! Thank you very much !" Kate smiled.

" whatever..."

Then suddenly Kate noticed what Dream said back. " hey...did you said that the training is lame ?" Kate asked Dream. Dream nodded his head.

" well if think like that , then why don't I teach you instead ??" Kate asked.

" oh god..." karl said as soon kate said that  

The three looked at each other. Then they agreed with it. Kate giggled then soon her giggled turned into evil laugh.

'' I feel like we are making the mistake..." George said. Dream and Sapnap nodded their heads.

" like a big mistake..." George said.
...

" then one two three then one two three" Kate kept saying that words.

Dream and Sapnap was doing push ups as Kate step on two of them. Meanwhile George and Karl tested each other magic.

George summon the flying swords as all the flying swords flew at Karl. Karl then made the vine came out from the ground and hit the sword away. The sword lost it balance but George hold the stopped the sword and made it flew to Karl. Karl dodged the sword very well with flexibility. Karl then jumped up high.

George looked up at the sky . Karl who was son tip of him , made all the vine wrapped around Karl. George cut the vine with sword that he just summoned. Then he made the flying sword toward to him as it formed or mixed with the sword that on George's head.

The two approached each other. Their battle was so intense.

Meanwhile, Sapnap and Dream started to run around. " why he has to run but not them ?" Sapnap asked. " don't worry but they will so soon..." Kate said as she jogged with them.

" quite fun !" Kate said with a big smirk on her face.

...

Quackity sat at his table then suddenly he felt like someone was watching him. Then his feather flew by itself then shot to that person. Quackity looked at that direction to see blood . Quackity sighed. Then he suddenly smirked.

" maybe he will like me more ..." Quackity smiled wider.

Charlie the slime who was next to Quackity, was terrify. Then he tried to calm himself down and thought that he will get use to it ... in the future. ' let's hope that ...' Charlie thought.

Quackity then got up as he walked around his room as he had no where to go. " ummm...." Charlie said. Quackity looked at him confused. " what's wrong?" Quackity asked. " i-i... I just want to know that ..." Charlie was struggle to say it.

" know what ?' Quackity asked.

" I just want to know that... you are not you ...." Charlie said. Quackity as soon as he heard that phrase. He laughed then he looked at Charlie. " what's happen if that Quackity is gone forever? What will you do ?" Quackity asked. " I... I don't know... I just want old Quackity to be back ..." Charlie said as his tear came out.

That tear hit Quackity very hard. " I-I.... what is this ?" Quackity asked himself. He suddenly felt something that related to sad and worry... just because of Charlie?

...

Jschlatt just sat around his room while drinking alcohol. He sighed. Then he got out the knife as he cut his head.

The blood showed up a lot as the blood was fall into the bottle that he save his blood in it. " ahh ... it's almost time , isn't XD ?" Jschlatt looked at the picture that had XD . It seemed that Jschlatt managed to take that picture. It was hard to capture the picture of god.

" do not worry... one day ... you will be summon and do what I say..."

" isn't that right ? XD ?"

Jschlatt giggled. Then his giggled turned into laugh.

...

" look like someone is really want to mee us , blobs..." XD said as all the bobs looked confused.

XD giggled.

" it's so funny...." . " some smelly human is really making me to show up , huh ?" XD laughed. Then XD stopped laughing.

" I can't wait to meet that person..." XD said then laughed.

_____________________________________

Well damn two Chapter one roll. You guy were so lucky. Well to be honest, the first one is that I haven't uploaded the new chapter then when I had an exam ... then this chapter is supposed to upload today... but there are one more chapter that I have to pay you...

Well that's all. It might be hard to read since I am half sleep and half write this Chapter.

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1099 words