mission (3)

Third person pov:

They went to Alyssa's house. " You should go get ready . And also you should try on your new clothes" Alyssa said while gave them the clothes. " Oh thank you Alyssa" George said.

Ranboo pov:

We went to queen room. We saw her laying on the bed. " So how many does she sleep ?" I asked. " Well I think like 20 years " Purple answered. " Woah did she age ?" Tommy asked while looked at the queen. " What is kind the question is that ?" Purple asked. " Of course she's age " Punz answered. Tommy looked at Tubbo. Tubbo looked at me. And I looked at Karl . I saw Karl was thinking about something. He finally said " I think we can help her." Karl said. " What ?!?!" Purple yelled. Punz looked at Karl surprised. Tubbo and Tommy looked at Karl with a surprise face too. " Well how can we help her ?" I asked. " Well the queen was coma in 20 years. And she need some plant to wake her up" Karl answered. Karl opened his book. " Are you sure that you can do it ?" Tommy asked. " Yeah but I need your help " Karl said. " Well we can do anything. " Tubbo said.
Punz looked at Purple. Purple said " we have celebration tomorrow" ." What is it ?" Tubbo said. " Well it's my birthday." Punz said. " Oh. " I said. " Well I think we need a plan." Tommy said. Purple and Punz looked at us with confused face " Karl do you find anything?" I asked. " Well I found it but I think it will cost a lot of my energy to make it." Karl said. " But are you sure that you are going to ok ?" Tubbo asked. " Yeah" Karl answered. " Well then Tubbo and Tommy should prepare the place for celebration tomorrow. And I will try to find Quackity, Sapnap, Dream, and George. " I said. Karl looked at me then said " well you should be careful because there might be a lot of creatures "." Well it's only the birthday party . You know. There are nothing big . " Punz said. " Well as I said that it will cost my energy right ?" Karl said. Punz nobbed. " Well It will kinda damage the place" Karl said. " And that's why we need Tubbo and Tommy prepare the place. They need to put the protection devices . " I said. " And here is the plant ! " Karl said . He shown the picture to us.

( Picture from Pinterest)

" Well it looks like normal flower to me." Purple said. " Well it looks like normal flower but it's rare . " Karl said. " Well at our place, it cost a lot of money to buy it. " Tommy said. " You have seen it ?" Karl asked. " Yeah ! But it was my last time to see it." Tommy said. " Well why don't we prepare the place for celebration." Tubbo said and dragged Tommy with him. " I need to watch them . Or they will destroy the place. " Purple said and ran . " Well I have to go " I said . I ran out of the room . I heard Karl yelled " be careful!" . I smiled .

On my way to forest , I walked around and saw a creature. It was enderman?
' why are they here ?' I thought. I looked at it again . It started teleport everywhere. I teleported next to it. It seemed surprise. I looked at the enderman up and down. The enderman is a girl. She started talk to me. ' oh shoot! I haven't learn enderman language!' I thought. She began talk and talk. I was so confused then I heard the noise. It was the creature. The creature looked like enderman but it covered with wine. It had found me. The creature ran toward me. I teleported behind it back. It started swing this hand. I pulled out my sword and blocked it. ' damn it !' I thought. The enderman started teleport on the creature head and started punch at the creature. The creature caught the enderman and threw her away. " No!" I yelled. I teleported on top of it head and killed it. The creature was kill. I teleported to enderman. I looked at her. Then I heard she said enderman language. I was still confused. But I heard she said. " B3hīnd ---" . I was confused then I looked at the back to see many creatures. The creature started ran toward me . I teleported away from it. Then one of them caught me. I teleported again. I swing my sword at the creature. I ran away from them but they caught up. They caught me and almost started to eat me. ' f**k' I thought then my eyes grew violet . The portal came out of nowhere. Then the endermans came out one by one and started attack the creature. The creature let go of me. I teleported away and pulled out my sword to fight with endermans. After the fight , I looked at the endermans . The endermans looked at me and smiled at me . They went to the portal . The portal started disappear. ' oh my god !!! Did I discover my new magic ?!' I thought of myself. I was really happy. But there was one more thing. I can't find Dream, Sapnap, Quackity and George. I ran to village.' wait... I can teleport. Omg how can I be so stupid ' I thought then I teleported.

Tubbo pov :

We went to prepare the place for celebration. We put the protection devices everywhere. " Why don't Karl make plant now ?" Purple asked. " Well he need energy for summon the plant" I answered. Purple sighed. Tommy asked" hey Tubbo, do we have clothes to wear ?" ." Oh wait no, we aren't!!" I said. Tommy looked at me with his shock face. " Oh god !!!" Tommy yelled. " Well you can shop here " Purple said. " We don't have money " Tommy said. I nobbed. Purple sighed and said " you can use my money ..." . " Thank !!!" We said and we ran to shop. " Oh god ..." I heard Purple said.

Punz pov :

" Well why don't you summon the plant today ?" I asked. " Oh well I need energy . So I decide to do it tomorrow. " Karl said. " Oh I see " I said. " Well you know it's kinda release for me that have you guy to be here and help us. " I said. Karl looked at me. " Well I only thought that humans are so cruel when I was a kid. And I never trust human. But it change when I met you guy. Tommy , Tubbo, Ranboo and you " I said. Karl smiled at me and said " well some human are cruel like you said. They are evil . They are only care about money. But you're wrong. There are some humans that are very nice like us. They want to help other too. You know " Karl said and giggled. I blushed at his giggled. ' oh my god !!!' I thought.
We saw Ranboo teleport here. " Do you find them ?" Karl asked while standing up. Oh yeah, we still sat down." No..." Ranboo said. " I think maybe they were in this village." I said. " I think you are right " Karl said. " Maybe we ca-". " Who are ready for the clothes??!!" Tommy yelled. " Huh ? " Ranboo said. " We were shopping for clothes. You know. Tomorrow will be celebration." Tommy said. Tubbo nobbed with excited. I looked at Purple who looked like a zombie. " You're ok ?" I asked. " Yeah yeah yeah I'm fine !" Purple said.
" What did you do to Purple?" Karl asked. " Well we spend Purple's money " Tubbo answered. Tommy and Tubbo smiled awkwardly. Ranboo yelled " why don't you tell me ??" . " Huh?" Tubbo said. " Y...y....you guy went to shop without me !?" Ranboo yelled. " Oh god !!!" Purple yelled and ran away. We started laugh.

______________________________________

So how are you ?
Hehe
Well that's all bye !!!
And don't forget to eat and drink.
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone 🙂😃
Sorry if there are mistakes and yeah.

1304 words