the magic ?

Third person pov:

Karl saw a sign that welcome him. So he decided to explore the Inbetween castle. He saw everything is white. It was peaceful . In the middle of castle, he saw a swing so he decided to sit on it .' it's really peaceful ' Karl though. Then he got up and explored more . After exploring the castle, his favorite place was library . The library have a lot of books and a lot of information about the magic.
As he walked, he found a portal. Then he decided to go in .
It was really dark . And it had a dark castle. Then Karl though' I think this is the other side castle'  . Karl went there and saw a sign said
' welcome to the other side '

( Picture from Pinterest)Karl went in to explore as same as when he was in Inbetween

Karl went in to explore as same as when he was in Inbetween.

( Time skip )

He came back from the portal. But his memory started faint a little bit.
He touched his head because he felt like he had a headache then suddenly he realized that he had a clock but it's necklace.

( Picture from Pinterest)
Karl looked at the clock carefully . Then he accidentally clicked the button. The green portal came from the clock . Karl was shock to move . Then he decided to go in .
When he went in , he saw many different timelines. He accidentally touched the picture when he walked . And he turned his hand to the left, it showed the past when he woke up but whem he turned his hand to the right, it showed  when he was in Inbetween. 

Then he realized something. He can travel the time .

Then Karl got out from the portal and he went to the library to search his magic.

When he was at library,He read at the book carefully and he found out that his magic can control the time , see the future or past , and travel to the past or future to fix something from the past. And the last ability was he also can make something move slowly and fastly whenever he wants. But he needed to be strong to have the last ability.

As he read more . He understood that this power is really legendary that only 0.1 % have this power .

Karl said " what happen when someone know I have this kind of power " ." I think it will be bad if I tell someone or someone know" Karl said to himself.

Suddenly there were some light Infront of Karl which make him surprise. " What the honk " Karl said . The light started turn into letter. " I need to keep my ability a secret..." Karl read. " Then what kind of power do I have " Karl said . The light started turn into letter. " I need to choose the magic I want... Huh ?! " Karl said with confuse. Then three types of light started to appear. The light started turn into letter." The red refer to fire, the green refer to nature, and the white refer to other.. " Karl read. Karl though a moment then he picked the green one , the nature . The light started turn into letter." Great choice..." Karl read. Then the green light suddenly came at Karl and went through Karl which made him feel the power went through him.

Then he had another magic which is nature. The nature's magic book flew to Karl which made him surprise. Karl took it and read it .

He knew that he can control nature, can grow nature fast , can grow rare nature, and can make plant's medicine.

He got out from the portal. He was still in mountain but he didn't see Inbetween and the other side. But he ignored then got out from mountain. Then he thought
' time for our adventures '

______________________________________

Hmmmm.

Ummmmm

I have nothing to say but
Don't forget to eat and drink 😃😅

641 words