Cooking and picnic

Third person pov:

George and Karl sat on the couch as their eyes kept looking everywhere. " Ok now... I am bored " George said. " Same here " Karl then tapped his finger on his leg. George looked outside then his eyes spotted the kitchen. Suddenly the two people's tummy started to growl. They both awkwardly looked at each other. " So ummm do you want to eat ?" Karl asked. " Yeah.... Even though we just finished lunch with my parents" George said as his hand moved to touch his neck. " I know right... Maybe we can make some snake then we go out for picnic?" Karl recommended. George loved the idea so he agreed with it.

They began walk to kitchen. They looked around as they picked the ingredients or some fruit out . " There !" Karl said. " Ok umm what should we make ?" George asked.

" Let's make cupcakes, brownies, cookies-" . " That's a lot !" George said as he covered Karl's mouth. " Maybe we can choose one " George said. " Ok then count to 3 we will yell out the food " Karl said. George nodded his head. " Ok 1 2 3 " . " Muffins!!" They both yelled. They looked at each other then let out the laugh. " We think the same " Karl said. " I know right " George said back. They began to wash their hand as they started.

Karl pulled out the bowl as George put the flour , baking powder and salt. Then Karl started to mix as the flour started to spill abit on him. " Mix it properly!" George said. Karl glared at him." Whatever... If you think you do better then mix it " Karl said. " Fine " George said as he mixed the flour which spill abit on George's clothes too. George let out the hum noise. Karl giggled. Then Karl put egg , milk and butter in it. They took turn to mix it. Then they pulled out the muffin's cup. Karl almost put it into the oven but George stopped him. " We need to add the flavour!" George said. Karl put the muffin on the table as George got the chocolate, strawberry, blueberry, banana in it. Then Karl put it in the oven. He put the timer for 20 minutes. 

While they waited , they decided to prepare the picnic staff . After everything was prepare, they had a conventional about the test.

20 minutes later

They heard bep bep bep . They walked toward the oven as they pulled out and placed it in the basket. They walked out to find the perfect place to picnic. They found it. It was near waterfall, there were also plenty of flower. They both prepare the picnic as they sat down and enjoy the food. " Hmm this muffin is so good. The flavour just started to melt in my mouth and also I like the sweet food " Karl said. " Let me guess ... It was chocolate, isn't it ? " George raised his eyebrow. Karl nodded his head. " Well for me it was strawberry. This flavour is also good " George said with a smile. Karl giggled.

It was peaceful and amazing. They had a nice conversation while ate the food.

" Well I hope that one day we can do this again " Karl said. George nodded his head. " But next time we need to change the food. Like muffin to cupcakes " George said. Karl nodded his head with giggled. " What's so funny ?" George asked. " You of course " Karl said. " Excuse me !! " George yelled. Karl was still hold his laugh then finally burst out the laugh.

______________________________________

I am apologize that this chapter is short. Because I don't have any idea to add. And also don't attack me. I don't have experience on making muffin. So yeah

Sorry if I have mistakes

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

632 words