chapter 17: Rain's dark side

Start from the beginning

Rain eyes widened, he's always surprised at phayu size. He feels like everytime he gets bigger how is it possible. The more phayu is excited and horny the more his dick becomes larger, thicker, harder and bigger.

He comes so close to his dick blowing his hot breath but still not touching it, licking around it, going up to his chest, grabbing phayu's wrists pulling his arms back over his head, phayu was fighting himself to remove the knot on his hand.

"Uhm uhm no P'Phayu stay still" rain says.

"Fuck baby I can't take it anymore you're killing me please I'm sorry" phayu is on the edge of losing his mind...

"What are you sorry for huh, for being a fuck boy, or what" rain teases...

"Fuck I'm sorry, I'm not a fuck boy anymore you're the only one in my life now" he growls his cock and balls are becoming so painful.

"Better be like this for the rest of your life" Rain says moving his head down to his abs, he licks all the way up into his neck straight up to his jawline, savoring all of him back to bite on his earlobe, whispering

"You taste so good P'Phayu"

When rain whispers in his ear it gives him goosebumps all over his body. Feeling like he's going to come anytime untouched becoming so hard thinking that he never want to leave this, he wants to stay there with his boy right there, now and forever.

Rain slides his body down facing phayu cock he squeezes his inner thighs, running his fingers through his balls, careful not to touch his dick, watching how it twitches. Pressing kisses around, caressing his thighs, slowly letting his hands roam all over his man body until he hears the noise he's been waiting for.

"Uhhhhgg" Phayu growls, he can't hardly take it, aching to be in Rain's mouth.

"Suck me baby please"

Finally, rain kisses the tip of his cock, still not touching with his hands, licking the precum. Phayu bucks his hips up, rain pushes them back down as he teases his dick now with his soft lips. He presses kisses all over his cock at last he grips his dick with his small hand, squeezing it.

"Mmmmmm" Phayu moans, his eyes closed feeling everything his baby boy is doing to him. Rain strokes him lightly, and then opens his mouth to take half of Phayu inside his wet and hot mouth.

"Fuckkk" Phayu grits his teeth, he's on fire, he could have cum just from that movement. Rain knows how to drive him to the edge.

Rain picks up his pace sucking with eager, going as deep as he can take him, coming all the way up, then back down again moaning onto his dick, needing this as much as Phayu.

Phayu feels absolutely wrecked, hot, lost, knowing well he will cum soon if he doesn't stop Rain. But he can't his hands are tied up he can't reach rain's head.

"Babe stop i - I'm going to cum please sto-p" he shutters

Rain eventually stopped he doesn't want him to cum now. He climbs up on Phayu's body laying down next to him, his leg over phayu's thigh, giving him a long deep kiss. He loves his man lips, he could lay there for hours and do nothing but just kiss him.

"Come here" rain broke the kiss taking phayu out of bed.

Phayu wondering what this boy has in mind again, he really can't take it anymore his balls are on fire ready to explose.

"Stay there don't move not until i tell you okay" rain kisses phayu lips, leaving him in front of the bed. He untied his hands.

Rain went back on bed laying down as he takes the lube pouring enough on his cock. He starts to stroke himself and moaning, phayu watching him almost jumped on him...