like daylight ( bonus! )

VALENTINE, IRONICALLY ENOUGH, hated valentine's day. val hated a lot of things, but valentine's day took the cake. It was probably the amount of bullying she had gotten as a kid, and yet that was the least of her trauma.

but every year valentine's day rolled around, as much as val prayed it didn't. it still came every time.

she had spent most of her valentines days alone ( probably another reason why she despised the day. ) but this year she had a perfect boyfriend who actually loved her.

mega hotties 🔥
valentine — val 😍
makaya — mak 🥰
ivy — ivy 😘

mak 🥰
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY VALENTINE

val 😍
stfu i hate valentine's day

ivy 😘
tf why it's literally YOUR day
it's like ur birthday but it's an actual holiday

val 😍
it sucks and was only made by card companies.

ivy 😘
ur so romantic val!!!!!

val 😍
UGHHH
and i just know christopher is going to do something big for me coz he's the best bf in the world and it's making me feel bad.
fuck him for being nice tbh
#chrisisoverparty

mak 🥰
no.
be a good gf

val 😍
IM THE BEST GF
why am i always being attacked in this gc 😔

mak 🥰
womp womp.

bae
open ur door

val <3
ok weirdo

CHRIS STOOD OUTSIDE OF VALENTINES DOOR, holding a basket full of stuff he knew she would like.

the basket had a bejeweled starbucks cup, a little teddy bear, a bath and body works candle, a bunch of candy and chips, and a pandora box holding the 'moon and sun' rings that valentine had near famously loved. chris had made val a paper heart ring, after taylor swift obviously. he also got her a starbucks strawberry frappuccino and a birthday cake pop.

"hi — what the fuck." val smiled. she moved out of the way so he could come inside her apartment, she kept her eyes on the present for her. she hardly even looked at her boyfriend.

chris handed the gift to her, she sipped her drink as she happily opened through the gift. "aww, chris! i love it all so much, thank you. this is so sweet." she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "i got you something too." she said, then ran to her bedroom finding the gift. she wasn't a good gift giver at all, but she hoped he would like it. she usually hated valentine's day, but she just learned she liked the presents a lot!

she handed him the gift, it wasn't much but chris thought it was cute. she got him a bunch of candy, a bunch of printed out photos of them, a jar of chocolate kisses. but chris' favourite gift was the very badly sewn stuffed pig? it was so bad it was cute. "this is... something!" chris laughed.

val's jaw widened, she hit his arm. "okay, die. i worked very hard on that, i named him pinky." she proudly giggled.

"pinky is very cute! is it a pig?"