011 ⋆ never gonna make my parents mistakes

VALENTINE CAME HOME THE NEXT DAY TO TWO VERY UPSET FACES.

"are you fucking kidding me valentine?" david scolded, standing at the door.

valentine rolled her eyes with a smile. "dad, it's my house. you don't have a right to tell me when i should and shouldnt be home. i appreciate the concern, i really do, but i'm eighteen and it's my house." she explained.

her father walked a step closer to his daughter. "never, ever, speak back to me again. understood?" he spat.

valentine, feeling uncomfortable with how close her father was to her. she could feel his breath on her face, his heartbeat was irregular and his face was bursting red out of pure anger.

"i asked you a fucking question!" david yelled as his wife and daughter flinched.

valentine swallowed and inhaled. "yes, i understand." she whispered. her parents always made her feel like a child but now more than ever.

"do you know how worried your mother was?" david growled, not giving the subject up.

valentine tried to keep her composure and tried not to break down in tears and a panic attack. "i'm sorry." she mumbled.

"pardon? i cant hear you over mumbling, i taught you not to fucking mumble!" the man screeched, his eyes destroying valentine. "you are so fucking worthless and i wish every-single-day that you fucking die, you deserve it."

valentine looked at her mother. mothers are supposed to protect their children but for val's whole life, bianca used valentine as a borderline human shield. bianca noticed valentines upset figure, "he really hates mumbling." bianca said clearly but quietly.

valentine scoffed, "do not scoff at your mother!" david screamed, he waved his finger in her face. valentine squinted her eyes together and looked at her hands.

"sorry."

"DO NOT CUT ME OFF WHILE I AM SPEAKING."

"sorry."

"DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST FUCKING SAID?"

"sorry."

david, getting fed up with valentines repeating apologizes, finally snapped. after eighteen years, he snapped. david had never laid a hand on his daughter, he had physically hurt his wife but never his own flesh and blood.

valentine thought she was going crazy, thought she was dreaming or hallucinating. why would her very own father purposely injure her? she held her stinging red cheek as a tear ran down it and she sniffed.

"you're weak, valentine." her father spat. he walked away, pushing her shoulder back. he walked back to the door where valentine continued to stand, even after almost three minutes. he had his and his wife's luggage and walked out the door to his car.

her mother pulled her in for a half-hug, "sorry, val." bianca whispered and defeatedly walked to her car.

valentines breath hitched as the tears starting flowing faster and faster than ever before, when finley hurt her it ruined her mental health but this was a whole new level of immediate depression. she put her back to the front door and her back slid against it, she had her legs to her chest, almost in the fetal position. she put her arms laying on her knees and her hands covering her face.

tswiftluvr

(jk having a panic attack currently)

comments

makthewalkingw ; val we can talk whenever you need. ilysm ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
tswiftluvr ; i love you mak.

user1 ; what do you guys think happened?
user2 ; that's none of ur business
user3 ; they were just wondering calm down
user4 ; its an inappropriate question.

poisonivy ; are you ok val??
tswiftluvr ; no!
poisonivy ; do you wanna talk
tswiftluvr ; i'm okay for rn thank you tho ives ilysm ❤️‍🩹

user5 ; where's chris!
user6 ; spatial awareness!

birdswillkill ; are you alr??
tswiftluvr ; nope but smiling through the pain 😀😀

user7 ; vals actually so perfect.
tswiftluvr ; thank you user7 but that was not my face! that is a child you pervert! 😍
user8 ; VAL LMFAO.

user9 ; STOP VAL IS SO FUNNY.

mattyblala ; val u good bro 🥰
tswiftluvr ; mehhhhhhhhhhh 🥶🥶
user10 ; one of the best duos in the group

user11 ; real valentine. real.

user12 ; literally where is chris
user13 ; did they get into a fight im scared.

💌
um where's chris 😍😍

i recently became very good friends with my best friends (i hate her lowkey buttttttttt) ex. (they dated for a week and hardly talked and they both hate each other)

missing the speak now countdown

will i ever give valentine a break?no ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️