023 ⋆ its hard to be at party when i feel like an open wound.

CODY DRAGGED VALENTINE TO A HOUSE PARTY. valentine hated parties and everything about them, they were too loud and every step she took reminded her of that night with finley. this party was different, actually it was the exact same.

it was in the same house.

"hey, i'll be right back. i gotta go talk to bryce." cody said to valentine as he pointed and waved to bryce hall.

as cody walked away, valentine sighed. "what the fuck is my life." she mumbled to herself. she pulled out her phone to text her friends,

val
at a party

mak
WITHOUT US???

val
it's at the same place as that other party

ivy
hello that does not make sense

mak
wait do u mean THATTTTT party
like thattttt party
with that one guy

val
yup!
the one where f*nl*y 💀💀
so funny
i'm laughing

mak
u should've told us u we're going 2 party
i would come rn but i'm at a party my parents are throwing
literally kms it's so boring

ivy
i can come
drop the addy

val
ivy ily so much.
*** ****
oh my fuckinf god.
i hate my life!
brb i'm gonna go kms in the bathroom.

mak
why this time

val
the triplets are here.

mak
AHAHAHAHA
that's so funny
have so much fun with that

ivy
shiz

mak
like ok

VALENTINE SCANNED THE ROOM FOR HER FRIEND, who was not yet there. cool.

her eyes locked on familiar brown hair, she ignored it, anybody could have hair like that. she continued looking around, seeing two more heads of hair that matched. "oh my god." she groaned, the triplets were there.

she decided to avoid the brothers at all costs, she hoped if she was with cody they wouldn't walk up to her.

cody, though, was nowhere to be found.
"hey!" ivy smiled and jumped on valentines back.

a relieved look took over val's face and she pulled the girl into a hug. "i'm so thankful you're here." she said into ivys shoulder, making her cringe but whatever.

"are you drunk already?" ivy laughed, valentines face curled up into a fake offended look.

valentine stuck her tongue out, "no, i haven't drank anything yet. let's go, though." she giggled and grabbed ivys hand, pulling her through crowds of people to the table with drinks. val decided instead of curling up into a small ball and sob violently, as she really wanted to do, she was going to get very drunk instead. she grabbed a white claw before she changed her mind and poured vodka into a red solo cup.

"you are aware that youre gonna die, right?" ivy smirked as she grabbed the white — claw valentine had put down earlier.

valentine shrugged, "whatever." she whispered with a smirk. she winced and shivered as she took her first shot, but continued filling her cup. "i love this song! ivy, let's dance." val gasped as 'california gurls' started playing.

ivy snorted, "yeah, no. val nobody else is dancing."

"that's because everyone here is lame!" valentine declared, she took a big gulp of her drink, then another. she started pulling ivy to a empty place on the floor, she wasn't looking at where she walking. she was looking at ivy as she walked backwards, she turned and bumped directly into someone.