004 ⋆ now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.

finley
i'm so sorry baby
i was drunk i didnt mean it
you know i love you
stop ignoring me your being an idiot
fuck valentine
your being a bitch
your so dramatic
i didn't even do anything
YOU should be apologizing to ME
i'm trying to be the bigger person here.

SEEN

val 🥰
finley is actually harassing me
he's texted me like 10 times in the last thirty minutes
he left legit five voicemails

chris ‼️
no way
fr??

val 🥰
yuppers

chris sturniolo
hey man. leave valentine tf alone she needs space rn.

finley redford.
she's such a fuckinf whore
getting her little boyfriend to text me
tell her to stand up for herself.

chris sturniolo
she's not a whore shut your mouth.
and how many times do we have to tell you that we aren't together?
please just leave val alone.

finley redford.
whatever man.

chris ‼️
if he bothers you again tell me

val 🥰
okay
wait why
why
chris why
chris what did you do ‼️‼️

chris ‼️
nothing
js tell me

IT HAD BEEN CLOSE TO TWO HOURS AFTER CHRIS' WEIRD TEXTS when the doorbell rang throughout house.

"coming!" she yelled while running down the stairs, the girl opened the door to see his distinct blonde hair. "what are you doing here?" she asked trying to be intimidating. she was scared of him, she was home alone and he was a literal gym-rat.

in his hand, he had a bouquet of flowers wrapped in pink paper. "i came to apologize since you won't answer my texts. can i come in?"

valentine thought for a moment, "no, i'll come out." she explained as she closed the door behind her and stood on her porch across from the blonde boy who was standing on the stairs. "what do you want finley?"

"i want to say that i am so sorry for whatever pain i caused you, i was drunk and i don't even remember what happened. i just remember waking up the next day and i felt a lot of guilt and chris kicked me out of the groupchat. and why did you block me on snapchat?" he defended, looking at his feet awkwardly.

valentine almost believed him, almost. "are you fucking kidding me? you - you have ruined the last few days for me and you dont even remember it?" its not fair how he can forget and i havent stopped thinking about it. "please leave."

"what did i do?" he walked closer to her, he put the flowers down and tucked her hair behind her ear. "baby please. what did i do?"

immediately to finley getting even close to her, her eyes started watering and her bottom lip started quivering. she squeezed her eyes together and placed her head up, a sob escaped her lips and she put both hands hiding her face. he pulled her in for a hug which made her cry more, "i need, uh, more time. please leave, finn." she whispered. his jaw clenched and he rolled his eyes, he picked the flowers back up and shoved them into her stomach, making her slightly lose balance. her almost gone tears had reappeared and started flowing worse than ever before, how can one person make her feel so inferior.