015 ⋆ youre losing me

IT HAD BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE CHRIS AND BECCA FIRST HUNG OUT, they had hung out almost everyday since then and they got close. yeah, she was using him as a free ticket to fame but he was using her as a rebound, so fair game.

valentine had now declared her hate for him, she decided she hated him for moving on so fast.

"honestly though, fuck chris." valentine sighed and flopped down on makayas bed. ivy nodded, tried to speak but was hastily cut off by valentine. "like — who does he think he is? he's moving on too fast. did he ever even care about us?"

ivy awkwardly looked over to makaya, "you guys never actually dated though?" ivy asked

"um, yeah. but we, uh. we kissed."

both ivys and maks jaws dropped in unison, "STOP, WHAT?" yelled mak.

"BRO, WHAT THE FUCK?" ivy screeched. "when?" she eventually quietly asked.

valentine shrugged, acting like it was no big deal but ever since that day it had been eating her up to not tell her friends. "y'know that time when chris and i went to the beach?" she asked to see two nodding heads. "then." she said, not understanding how they didn't get that.

"oh my god! why didn't you tell us?" makaya asked, valentines face fell into a confused look. it almost looked as if she ate something sour.

valentine thought and she had no idea why she never told them. "i actually don't know."

"why is he moving on so fast then?" ivy suspiciously asked, turning her head.

val put her hand out, "exactly!" she covered her face with both hands. "i hate him."

"they say there's a thin line between love and hate. maybe you actually love him." ivy smiled, mak and val both laughed at her cheesiness.

valentine shook her head. "no, i'm on the hate end right now. and do you know what the worst part is?" valentine rhetorically asked her friends. "she's so pretty. i'd be happy if she was an ugly person, which is horrible i know."

"kinda valid." makaya shrugged with a smile.

BECCA AND CHRIS WERE AT HER OLDER BROTHERS HOUSE, it was big and filled with two noisy children and two nosey parents. "hi, come in." becca smiled.

"nice house." chris awkwardly said.

becca half-smiled, "it's my brothers. i thought it would be better here than my parents, they are really strict. but i didn't realize how nosey my brother and my sister-in-law were!" she exclaimed, loud enough so they heard and groaned. becca rolled her eyes at this and chris chuckled slightly. "cmon." becca grabbed his hand and dragged him to what looked like to be her room, it had blue walls and like four things with her name on it. when she grabbed her hand, chris felt nothing. when valentine went hand in hand with chris he felt as if he was gonna explode but with becca -- nothing, absolutly nothing. becca, however, was clearly about to start bursting into tears of excitment.

"i thought you lived at your parents house?"

"uh, i do. like, most of the time. my brother is weirdly rich, somehow, so i get a room here and there." becca bragged in her know-it-all tone of voice as she dramatically flipped her hair.

chris nodded and clenched his jaw. "cool."

"yeah, i guess." she rolled her eyes. "this photo is from when i was thirteen, my brother and amanda they were only dating back then and it was their fourth vacation together and they took me with them! i love them, theyre so sweet. plus, amanda's parents are literal millionaires, they own, like, a yacht. amanda and my brother call me their first child, we have an insanely close bond." she stayed on the same tangent about her family and every picture on her wall. she rambled for almost half an hour before chris got bored of his phone which he was using to drown her out.