012 ⋆ the truth is its easier to ignore it, believe me.

VALENTINE HAD NEVER FELT MORE ALONE, her parents went back to not talking to her but this time it was worse! cool. her father literally blocked her, he'd almost fifty and blocking teenagers. her friends knew something was wrong but never actually privately texted her, even makaya never texted her after that one night. and for whatever reason — chris was ignoring valentines texts and calls. she needed him and he ghosted her.

valentine, though in a deep depression and currently holding back a panic attack, always tried to keep it together in front of people. crying in front of people made her feel weak and she refused to feel weak.

her friends wanted to go to the mall as a lane excuse to hangout. "where's chris?" valentine asked as she found her friends who were mindlessly walking around.

matt looked at his triplet brother. "he's, uh, sick." matt obviously lied through his teeth.

sure he is, valentine thought and internally rolled her eyes. "oh." she mumbled.

"notice how the first thing she says isn't 'hello' to any of us but she asks about chris." ivy jokingly avoided eye-contact. she looked to mak, who shook her head with a stern frown.

valentine stuffed her hair behind her ear. "no, it's just like i haven't heard from him in awhile and he's been like, i don't know, ghosting me."

nicks eyes gauged, "he did what?"

"he's just ignoring me, no big deal i guess." the girl shrugged, she was feeling really awkward and wanted to change the subject. "um, mak! what did you want to buy?"

makaya, who was looking at her instagram feed, looked up. "oh, i needed to buy a dress for my parents next party. jennifer coolidge is gonna be there!"

the whole group of people groaned in jealousy. "i fucking hate you." ivy jokingly shoved her.

"stakes are high." mak nodded. "it's a blue party, so i need a blue dress. i saw a really cute one on pinterest, and then i found it and they sell it somewhere here! i just gotta see it it actually looks good on me."

valentine chuckled. "kaya, of course it's gonna look good on you. shut your mouth." val hit maks arm.

"yeah, that sounds like hell." matt scoffed. "me and nick are going to not."

makaya raised her eyebrow as the friendgroup laughed at her face. "no, you guys are coming. we need," she stopped and sighed, the words that were about to come out of her mouth made her feel immediately awkward. "male opinions." she sighed again as the group laughed again.

"you're a fucking dumbass." ivy rolled her eyes.

"ugh!" matt groaned, "kill yourself." he scoffed.

makaya pretended to be deeply hurt and upset about matt's comment. she put her hand on her heart and groaned. "you know what, i will!"

"yeah matt, die." val pointed at the boy and chuckled.

makayalogan

ivyjane, valentinemills, matthewsturniolo, nicolassturniolo

matthewsturniolo, nicolassturniolo

jennifer coolidge was at my parents party

comments

user1 ; STOP JENNIFER COOLIDGE???
makayalogan ; YES.

user2 ; makayas parents are the coolest.
user3 ; wish i was makaya everyday

valentinemills ; matts middle finger is weird
makayalogan ; real
ivyjane ; real
nicolassturniolo ; real
user4 ; real
matthewsturniolo ; die 🥰
valentinemills ; STOP TELLING THE FANS TO DIE
matthewsturniolo ; IM TELLING YOU TO DIE
valentinemills ; YOU DIE.

user5 ; where's chris the lurker
makayalogan ; HAH he sounds like a murderer

user6 ; is chris actually dead
matthewsturniolo ; it's hard to talk about... 💔💔🕊️🕊️
christophersturniolo ; STOP TELLINT PEOPLE IM DEAD

user7 ; CHRIS REALLY IS A LURKER??
christophersturniolo ; IM NOT A LURKER.
ivyjane ; weeeeeelllll 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

💌
superstore (the show) is SO GOOD AND SO UNDERRATED.

mega filler chap!!!