022 ⋆ i talk shit with my friends

"OKAY, BUT DO YOU THINK YOU LOVE HIM OR DO YOU THINK YOURE IN LOVE WITH HIM? because those are very different things." makaya asked her best friend who groaned in response.

val rolled her eyes and took a bite of the pasta in front of her so she didn't have to answer. "when can we drop this? it's all we've talked about in like two weeks!" she pleaded.

"we can drop it when you," ivy started clapping between every word, "give. us. answers!"

"oh my fucking god! fine!" val gave up, her friends were really annoying. "okay, what are the differences between in love and and just love?"

mak giggled and gave a knowing look at ivy, who started giggling along. "oh, you silly girl." ivy said.

mak smirked, "you love your dog and your family and friends, you love them because they're there. when you're in love with someone, you love every small aspect of them. when you love someone it's relatively easy to let go of them, when your in love with someone it's all you can think about. they're always on your mind."

"being in love with someone is so much stronger." ivy added, she would know. ivy was in a very serious relationship all throughout high — school until a year and a half ago when they broke up due to her ex cheating on her at a frat party which broke ivys heart.

valentine rolled her eyes, "you guys are such cheesy fucks." val groaned again to her friends who her staring at her. "oh my god, okay, i get it! i'm not saying im in love with him. i just — i don't know, i really care about him. and i think about him a lot. like, a lot — like almost obsessively, it's creepy at this point guys."

"do you think you love him or your in love with him?" ivy ignored.

val fiddled with her fork into her spaghetti, "i'm not sure i'm either."

makaya shrugged and looked at ivy. "you don't have to know."

valentines expression softened, "okay, i'm super full." she changed the subject, the restaurant was loud and crowded. and valentine swore she saw a girl awkwardly staring who was probably going to ask for a photo.

"yeah, me too. let's go." ivy agreed and put up her hand to get the check which made both girls giggle.

the waitress walked back to their table, "hi, how was the food?" she asked as she placed the bill on the table.

"delicious, thanks. can we get some doggy — bags?" ivy asked.

the waitress nodded and went to go grab the cartons. the girls paid and went into maks car, makaya drove with valentine in passenger and ivy got stuck in the backseat. "did you guys know i never cried?" valentine muttered.

"what do you mean?" ivy asked.

"after me and chris broke up." val stated to two concerned faces. "i felt guilty and refused to cry."

makaya literally gasped and grabbed her heart dramatically, "that's not okay, val. we've failed you."

ivy nodded, "gimme aux." she demanded, valentine passed her the charger. ivy played 'last kiss' by taylor swift.

"nope, give the aux back." valentine waved behind her, trying to get ivy to give the aux cord back.

ivys forehead pressed together, "hello, no?"

"i want fun song, give me aux!" valentine exclaimed.

makaya nodded, "i love taylor but not last kiss! not right now, i'm driving!" she agreed.

ivy hesitated to give the cord back to valentine but eventually complied, valentine played 'little white lies' by one direction. all three girls started singing — no, not singing. all three girls started screaming along to the song.

💌
I PINKY PROMISE THE TITLE ISNT JUST RANDOM ITS PEACE BY TAYLOR SWIFT

may ana benevides rest in peace 🫶🫶

super crazy filler but i love this trio???
remember how many chapters ago i talked about how i'm besties w my bsfs
ex??

anyways ithinkihaveacrushonhim
ihadadreamthatweweredating
and!! my other friend told me that she likes him!! so i really cannot do anything about it!!! and he has a gf!!! 😀😀
i'm so silly!!

CURRENT UPDATE
nov 18 2023
still want him!!!
think he wants me back
but i'm not gon ask him out coz that's embarrassing but if asks me out i'm
not gonna say no