009 ⋆ jealousy, jealousy

the bois 🔥🔥
valentine — val ❌
christopher — CHRIS !
matthew — mattyB 🎤🎤
nicolas — nicky the dicky
ivy — poison ivy ☠️
makaya — mak 😍

mak 😍
i am aware that bad things usually happen at parties for this gc
however !
this one doesnt have finley

val
im in

mak 😍
oh!
wasnt expecting that

mattyB 🎤🎤
i can drive all of us in the van

poison ivy ☠️
bet frfr

VALENTINE HASNT BEEN TO A REAL PARTY SINCE FINLEY, now she could finally wear what she wanted and talked to whoever she wanted and she was honestly excited.

when matt finally got to her house, everybody else was already in the van. everyone knew about the tension between valentine and chris, so naturally they took every seat other than beside chris which was at the very back. "hey guys!" val smiled and everyone said hello back.

makaya, who was in passengers seat, had aux. she was blasting escapism by raye and 070 shake, "i love this song." mak looked over to matt.

"how are you doing?" chris whispered to val, trying not to make a scene and pull attention to them.

valentine inhaled, her breath slightly hitched. "im fine." she nodded

"how were your cousins?" chris asked. both him and valentine felt super awkward for some reason.

valentine coughed, "theyre good, they called you cute." the girl shrugged and avoided eye-contact.

chris's eyes widened a small amount. "i am pretty cute." he smiled as valentine followed suit.

"okay, buddy." she rolled her eyes.

"so you dont agree?"

"no, i agree."

chris was about to speak again but makaya turned her head and saw them so close together, they were both crouched to hear their whispers. "VALENTINE AND CHRISTOPHER. CAN YOU GUYS STOP MAKING OUT FOR TWO FUCKING MINUTES?" she yelled.

ivy laughed along with the rest of the car, "chris and val, sitting in a tree. k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" ivy sang to which val and chris rolled their eyes.

"fucking gross." nick scoffed.

at first glance, the party was being held in a mansion with a huge banner that read 'happy birthday octavia!' valentine also noticed the open bar but winced at the sight, valentine did not like alcohol. this party was a lot nicer than the last one she attended, the one she went to with finley was at a frat house that was actually disgusting in every corner and surface. finley wouldve never been invited to somewhere so nice.

chris noticed one of his friends and left valentine alone sitting at a table. a guy walked up to valentine with a drink in his hand, he looked around 22, he had a middle part in his brown hair. if valentine didnt have such a brutal crush on chris, she mightve went for this guy.

"im cody. can i buy you a drink?" the man chugged the remainder of his drink and sat down.

valentine politely smiled, "im nineteen, thanks though." she looked away, waiting for chris to come get her but he never did.