006 ⋆ our song

the bois 🔥🔥
valentine — val ❌
christopher — CHRIS !
matthew — mattyB 🎤🎤
nicolas — nicky the dicky
ivy — poison ivy ☠️
makaya — mak 😍

val
i'd like everyone to know that finley was incredibly toxic, manipulative, controlling, mentally and physically abusive during our relationship. he told me i could not be friends with makaya, that i was being 'too friendly' with chris, he accused me of cheating with chris on multiple different occasions. he pulled me throughout a whole house then proceeded to choke me until i was unconscious on the floor and he left while unconscious. he harassed me and blamed me for him hurting me, he came to my house twice in one day. during that day he hit chris at my house i broke up with him that night, he then got his whole family to text and call me constantly. he posted on his instagram that i cheated on him with chris (which i NEVER did) when in reality, he admitted to me that he cheated on me with sabrina and a girl from elementary.

poison ivy ☠️
val i'm so sorry
i didn't know how bad it was
i'm happy you got out ❤️

val
thank you
i don't want this to be a big thing, i don't want any of you to pity of me. i just thought i should express my side of the story
awkward transition mak is having everyone over

mak
yes she is

mattyB 🎤🎤
omw

MAKAYAS HOUSE WAS THE PARTY HOUSE, almost everytime the group hung-out it was at either mak's or the sturniolos. kayas house was honestly super fun, she had a pool and had a huge couch. she was born into richness, so she obviously had the best snacks and a huge apartment.

chris honked the horn outside of valentines apartment, chris was in the drivers seat, matt and nick in the back, and there was an empty seat in the passenger for valentine. "thanks chris." she smiled as she sat in her seat. "matt give me the fucking aux." she demanded and put her hand out for the cord.

"woah, bro. calm the fuck down." matt chuckled and gave the cord over to the girl.

chris rolled his eyes jokingly, "she's gonna put on taylor swift bullshit."

"yeah, shove it up your ass, fuck you." valentine smiled and put on 'new romantics' and started singing to it.

nick looked up from his phone quickly, "lowkey a bop."

valentine screamed in response, "RIGHT?" she then laughed loudly and lightly hit chris.

after three more songs, (how you get the girl, sparks fly, if this was a movie) that valentine sung every word loudly, they were at maks apartment. they opened the open door and ivy had already been there for around thirty minutes.

"what do you guys wanna do?" mak asked the group.

ivy smiled as she clearly got an idea, "i wanna dye my hair!" she proudly exclaimed.

valentine sat up, "oh my god, yes me too!" she smiled in response. "we should all do it." she looked around the room and at her friends, who were all obviously trying to find a way to say no without being mean. she could tell that her friends now think that shes fragile after finley, she didnt want to be seen like that, she was trying to take her mind off of it and stay strong. her smile slightly faltered from her friends, she looked over at makaya who also noticed and gave her a knowing look.

"no, i dont wanna." mak smiled awkwardly.

"booooo!"