018 ⋆ remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes

valentinemills

he's so bf 😍😍

he's so bf 😍😍

comments

user1 ; WHAT WHAT HUH WHAT WHO WHAT WHAT HUH WHAT WHEN WHO WHAT PARDON
makayalogan ; val u broke the fans
user2 ; consider me broken 🫡

codyysosa ; I'm so bf 🔥
user3 ; CHRIS is so bf. you are not.

user4 ; this explains why chris hasn't been lurking
user5 ; mega huge sigh
user6 ; biggest sigh

makayalogan ; your welcome 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
codyysosa ; Thank u Mak
valentinemills ; thank u mak or whatever 😐

user7 ; missing chris

user8 ; i'm sure he's wonderful but he's not HIM

ivyjane ; cutiessssss
valentinemills ; ivyyyyyyyy 😍😍😍

nicolassturniolo ; cute!!
valentinemills ; luv u so much nicky
user9 ; nick is so passive aggressive and i'm so here for it 🤞🤞

user10 ; chris was so much more lana sigh
user11 ; fr this guy is hot af but he gives k*nye 😟😟😟
codyysosa ; Kanye boppy why we hating on Ye
valentinemills ; i can change him guys.

christophersturniolo ; 👍
user12 ; chrissssss
user13 ; GASPING SO HARD HES LURKING.

chrizztoepher

yk

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

mega hotties 🔥
valentine — val 😍
makaya — mak 🥰
ivy — ivy 😘

ivy 😘
did y'all see what chris posted

val 😍
shits crazy
i introduced him to that song like wtf.

ivy 😘
whack

mak 🥰
my real reaction 😀

val 😍
i loled when i saw
i literally did a back flip

ivy 😘
what the flip

val 😍
REALLLLL

VALENTINE PARTIALLY LIED TO THE GROUPCHAT, her real reaction to chris's instagram post wasn't actually a laugh. she actually had quite the opposite reaction, she scoffed and threw her phone to the wall. the audacity.

"are you okay?" cody asked from the left side of valentines couch.

valentine, with embarrassed tears spiking her eyes, smiled. "fine, the fans are being annoying."

"yeah, why are the fans in the comments freaking out about chris sturniolo?" the boy asked. valentine almost physically winced when he said that, she wanted — no, she needed him to take chris' name out of his mouth. if cody mentioned chris one more time, she was truly thinking about smacking him.

valentine resisted a radioactive eye — roll. "who knows, i guess. but me and chris were ... flirty for a long time and we have millions of obsessive fans who think they know us better than ourselves."

"so why are they still fucking talking about him?" cody said with a highly raised voice, he put his arms out in a shrug formation and tightened his hands.

valentine flinched as his voice got louder, she always flinched or w jumped when someone yelled. "i don't know, i don't want them to." valentine defended. "i haven't talked to him in months."

cody rolled his eyes in disbelief, "whatever." he was acting very not boyfriend right now. valentine was getting serious déjà — vu from finley.

finley always had trust issues, she knew that, his exes knew that, it seemed as if the only person who didn't know was him. valentine loved finley, without a doubt, but she didn't love that side of him. it was impossible to, he would scream at her and accuse her of things, but after he would kiss her and apologize with a speech and chocolates.

one thing about finn, he was great at apologies. it made it hard to keep mad at him.

"i knew it, youre fucking cheating on me." he scoffed, the two were sitting on his couch together, they literally weren't even talking and they were scrolling on tiktok.

valentine stared at him in confusion, she definitely wasn't cheating on him. finley who was now standing in front of where she was sitting on the couch. "finn, i'm not. how many times are we going to go over this?" valentine asked, seeing as it had been the hundredth time finley accused her of cheating. "why do you even think that? for fuck sakes, finn."

"i can fucking see you staring at chris' fucking tiktok!" finley screeched, his tiktok with both finley and valentine appeared on her for you page.

valentine stood up and starting flaring her arms with every word, "are you fucking kidding me?" she yelled. she put her index finger on his chest and hit it a few times, "you were in the goddamn tiktok! i don't control what my for you page shows! shut the fuck up, finley! you sound like an idiot."

"i want you dead." he spat, her eyes starting glistening. she was definitely not expecting him to say that!

as finley started walking away, valentine yelled. "yeah, well the feelings mutual!" as he left, tears started rolling down her face. she hid her face into her hands and broke down, she hated him for making her feel like that.

an hour later finley returned with mars bars, valentines second favourite chocolate, starbursts and gummy bears. "i'm so sorry, val. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings." finley sat beside her on the couch. "i love you, val."

finley had a look on his face that valentine knew all too well, the look showed that if she didn't comply to his apology, he would hurt her worse. he would tear her apart with no remorse. "that's okay." she whispered in fear, genuine fear.

"good." finley said as a smile grew across his face and he pulled her in for a kiss.

just by thinking about finley, valentine wanted to die. she couldn't believe she ever stayed with him with the way he treated her. in that very moment, valentine promised to herself that if anybody ever treated her horribly like that again, she would leave the situation immediately.

but she knew deep down that she wouldn't be able to keep that promise.

💌
real time update.
oct272023
1989 TV OUT NOW. 😍😍😍😍😍😍
val would be so happy