024 ⋆ theres glitter on the floor after the party

VALENTINE WOKE UP WITH A DEAFENING HEADACHE but that was the least of her concerns. she woke up in a room she couldnt quite place until she really observed, she looked around and realized she was in christopher sturniolos room.

she woke up in his hoodie, it smelt like him. she was also wearing a pair of plaid pyjama pants she must have left there because they were a perfect fit.

"good morning sunshines!" nick yelled and opened the curtains.

valentine winched as the sun hit her eyes, she sat up and the room spun. she didn't know that chris was sleeping on the floor in between the blinds and his bed, he was still dead asleep. he didn't have a pillow or a blanket and he was still wearing the same outfit as the night before. "fuck off." val threw the duvet over her head.

nick sat on the corner of the bed, "how do you feel?"

valentine dramatically threw the blankets, "how do i look?" she remarked.

"you look like shit."

"i feel like shit." valentine agreed. "i'm never drinking again."

nick laughed "you've made that promise before."

"no, i'm so deadass this time." val put her hand to her heart, pretending to take an oath.

nick chuckled. "i'm gonna go make you some food."

"grilled cheese!" valentine yelled and nick put a thumb up in response. valentine found her phone which was charging on the bedside table beside her, the brightness hurt her head so she immediately lowered it.

tiktokroom

christophersturniolo seen having a fun time

christophersturniolo seen having a fun time. sources close to me confirm that it was valentinemills! is valentine cheating on codyysosa? is chris cheating on beccaslayy?

comments

user1 ; this is the fcking dumbest thing i've seen today

user2 ; #valentineisoverparty
user3 ; oh! didn't know i time traveled into 2019.

user4 ; she's a whore
user5 ; HELLO?? we don't even know if it's her???

ivyjane ; this is bullshit.
user6 ; yeah right. ur just defending a cheater
ivyjane ; i was there???

codyysosa ; 👍
ivyjane ; don't even rn.
user7 ; TEAAAAAAA

cody
I knew Finley was right when he told me there was something between u and Chris.

val
wtf.
you talked to finley?
i told you everything he did to me and you still talked to him?

cody
I think it was fair to hear his side of the story 🤷