003 ⋆ did the love affair maim you too?

the bois 🔥🔥
valentine — val ❌
christopher — CHRIS !
matthew — mattyB 🎤🎤
nicolas — nicky the dicky
ivy — poison ivy ☠️
makaya — mak 😍
finely — blondie

mak 😍
PARTY TONIGHT
I CAN PICK SOME OF YOU LOSERS UP

poison ivy ☠️
i am NOT going with you mak
im scared of u driving

mak 😍
ugh boring??
im taking nick call dibs
matt who are you driving??

nicky the dicky
YAY.

mattyB 🎤🎤
guys i dont have to drive
chris has an annoucment to make

CHRIS !
I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE

val
CHRIS!!!
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US
SO PROUD
i feel like a proud mother 🫶

poison ivy ☠️
wow the lovers are lovering

blondie
.

poison ivy ☠️
oh my fucking god finley i was fucking kidding
we all know u nd val are together
get over yourself and ur insane jealousy complex.

mattyB 🎤🎤
... anyways!
im going with mak
never driving again

blondie
im going w val.

val
im going w the NEW DRIVER !!!!!!

blondie
oh.

mak 😍
ok so im driving nick n matt
chris is driving val, f*nn, ivy
thats every1 right???

poison ivy ☠️
yeah dumbass.

mak 😍
kys ivy

PARTYING ALWAYS STRESSED VALENTINE OUT espesically when influencers would be there. from valentine's experience ; influencers are judgy and she hates most of them. everything about parties with influencers stressed her out, everyone would judge her hair, makeup, clothes, personality, face, and any insucurity you could possibly have.

val's phone started ringing, her usual background with her friend group faded into finleys contact photo. valentines frown turned into a smile and answered the phone, "hi finn!" her grin faltered when she noticed his scowl and pressed eyebrows. "are you okay?"

"i fucking hate makaya, shes such a bitch." finley growled. makaya was val's best and closest friend, she tried to hide her disgusted look and widened eyes.

"oh." val muttered, "uh, why?" she asked.

finley groaned at all the questions, he felt that valentine should leave him alone and allow him to express his emotions (take his anger out on her). "she thinks shes so fucking cool and shes not. and shes such a bitch to me, i know you guys are close or whatever but shes not good for you. if you actually love me, you wont talk to her tonight."

valentines eyes visably widened and she loudly gasped to which her boyfriend rolled his eyes. "but, finn. shes my best friend, i cant just not talk to her." valentine chortled, thinking he was being sarcastic at first until she saw his serious face. his lips were sealed thin, his eyebrows scrunched together, and his jaw was clenched, he was deadly serious.

"im telling you that you cant talk to her." finley spat as valentines eyes burned from tears glistening.

val took a deep inhale trying to keep her composure, "oh, okay." she mumbled as she put her head down and nervously played with her acrylic nails. "um, anyways," she started after a minute of uncomfroable silence. "i was thinking about wearing this." she held up a white cropped tube top, a black leather skirt and a matching leather jacket.