005 ⋆ all you are is mean

FINLEY HAD FINALLY STOPPED HARASSING VALENTINE (much to her liking) but he had started to get everyone else in his life to harass her! so fun!

it actually wasn't very fun, his parents, aunts and uncles, friends, siblings, cousins, fans, extended family, mutual friends, and even his grandparents had been texting her and insulting her.

in the last two weeks, she had gotten fifty-seven text messages and thirty-two phone calls just from finleys people.

but she still hadnt told any of her friends about the abuse or the harassment, she hadn't even told chris about the harassment. however, chris had a hunch something was wrong.

valentine was going over to makayas in a few minutes once her uber showed up, today was the day where she would tell a second person.

after six minutes of valentine awkwardly standing outside of her neighbour's house, her uber finally showed. "hello." the uber driver, ben, said.

"hi, ben right?" she asked while getting into the car for confirmation.

"yup." he answered before turning back to his eyes back on the road. he looked in his rear-view mirror and looked directly at the brunette girl. "i feel like i've seen you before?"

valentine couldn't tell if she should be excited that she was getting noticed in public or creeped out, "i must just have one of those faces."

"oh my god, you're that girl in finley redfords instagram post. arent you?" he said with a disgusted tone.

valentines stomach dropped, "what?" she muttered to herself and pulled out her phone. she unblocked the boy to see his post. it was a post with almost fifty —thousand likes.

finleyredford

the last two photos are undeniable proof that they were openly having an affair with each other, i took all photos while i was in denial

COMMENTS UNAVAILABLE

"oh my fucking god." valentine whispered with her hand over her mouth. "he's crazy, he's fucking crazy."

the uber driver coughed "we're here."

"thanks." she muttered and got out.

when kaya opened the door she immediately noticed valentines face, it was scared and shocked and pale. "what's wrong?" she asked and val broke down, she started sobbing into her hands. unknowing what had happened, makaya grabbed valentine and pulled her into a hug. "val, what happened?" she whispered.

"finley. he's crazy, mak. he's so fucking crazy." valentine whimpered. mak directed the girl into the house and sat her down on the couch. "sorry, i'm fine. i don't even know why i'm crying." she forced out a laugh.

makayas face turned into a look of sympathy, "what did finley do. i swear i'll kill him."

"uh, the reason i haven't seen you in awhile is his fault. he told me not to talk to you anymore and for some reason i listened, i'm sorry about that. then at the party, he choked me, um, until i was unconscious. and a few weeks ago, chris was over because finley was being crazy and i didn't feel safe. at midnight finley came over and i was asleep and he punched chris, in the last two-ish weeks finley has gotten everyone he knows to text and call me. and he just posted on his instagram that i cheated on him with chris but he admitted to cheating on me."

mak gasped. "are you fucking kidding me right now?" she asked to valentine shaking her head 'no'. "so he abused, manipulated, and is harassing you?" valentine nodded. "who did he cheat with? you don't have to answer that."

"no, it's okay. remember jessie quincy from grade five? her and uh sabrina!" valentine chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

makayas eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "what? you're so much better than me, i would've thrown hands so fast."

the bois 🔥🔥
valentine — val ❌
christopher — CHRIS !
matthew — mattyB 🎤🎤
nicolas — nicky the dicky
ivy — poison ivy ☠️
makaya — mak 😍
finley — blondie
sabrina — sab 🫵

*MAK REMOVED BLONDIE*

sab 🫵
??

mak 😍
just don't

sab 🫵
if your gonna delete him delete me too.

mak 😍
ok??

*MAK REMOVED SAB 🫵*

mak 😍
girls acting like she was my best friend 🤣🤣

val
girls doing too much
new gc 🔛🔝

valentinemills • 2 weeks ago from camera rol

💌the thing val posted (the texts) are not a post it is a story!!i'm not gonna write out everyone finding out so just pretend her friends know 🔥🔥five days until speak now tv 🥹🥹what tv do u think is nexti think 1989 or rep

💌
the thing val posted (the texts) are not a post it is a story!!
i'm not gonna write out everyone finding out so just pretend her friends know 🔥🔥
five days until speak now tv 🥹🥹
what tv do u think is next
i think 1989 or rep