014 ⋆ youre so gorgeous it actually hurts

FUMBLING VALENTINE WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REGRETS CHRIS EVER HAD. chris had a huge crush on valentine to the point where he was wondering if it was more than a crush.

"bro, you have got to stop being so depressed. what the fuck is wrong with you?" nick hit chris after filming a van video where chris had notably not said much.

chris rolled his eyes and scoffed. "i'm fine, leave me alone." he grabbed his phone and starting stalking valentines spam instagram, he thought she would've blocked him already. with most of val's other exes she blocked them almost immediately.

"in fucking tears." one of the pictures said, he read it over and over again.

she crying over him. chris never wanted to make valentine cry, but she broke up with him. he knew it wasn't his fault but couldn't help but overthink and maybe think it was his fault.

he hated her. he hated her stupid — gorgeous face, he hated her hilarious personality, he hated her smile that never failed to give him butterflies, he hated her for making him feel like that. he hated him so much that he loved her. there's a thin line between love and hate, and chris had passed it. he passed it so long ago but never noticed, he loved her and he hated her for it.

beccaluvsyou
Chris 😍😍😍
You are so fineeee
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you

christophersturniolo
Thank you

beccaluvsyou
STOP XHRIS NO
DID YOU ACTUALLY JUST ANSWER ME
STOP
CHRIS NO

christophersturniolo
I guess I did

beccaluvsyou
I cannot believe this

christophersturniolo
I'm just a person

best triplets ever ???
chris — pepsi addict
matt — mattyb raps
nick — BIRDS 🦅

pepsi addict
i found someone new
she's very pretty lowkey

mattyb raps
wait aren't u and valentine like a thing??

pepsi addict
no
we were never anything

BIRDS 🦅
yes they were ‼️

pepsi addict
we weren't
whatever leave it
we never were anything but i gotta move on
anyways look at this girl i met

pepsi addictwe weren'twhatever leave itwe never were anything but i gotta move onanyways look at this girl i met