007 ⋆ fearless

val 🥰
im so bored
wanna go to the beach

chris‼️
um yes
ill come pick u up

val🥰
w ok
r u wearing a bathing suit

chris‼️
yeah

val🥰
my hair dye is gonna come out
😐

chris‼️
LLLLL

val🥰
die.

WHEN CHRIS PULLED UP INTO VALENTINES DRIVEWAY, he already had their shared spotify playlist on. the playlist was called 'valentine the goat' and it was contained of mostly taylor swift, olivia rodrigo, gracie abrahams, the weeknd, lana del rey, the playlist had seven songs of chris's choosing.

when valentine walked in the van, 'the story of us' was playing. "i love this song!" she squealed.

"i know." chris smiled and started driving away.

"okay, you creepy fuck." the girl smiled as she looked over at the brunette boy, "thank you for doing this."

chris chuckled slightly, "for picking you up?" he retorically asked

"no, for coming with me." he looked over at her and smiled, they didnt say anything but they didnt need to. "ICE CREAM!" valentine yelled.

chris jumped, "HOLY SHIT, dont fucking yell like that! you scared the shit outta me."

valentine burst into laughter. "sorry." she said in between laughing, "but for real, ice cream." chris nodded in response and pulled to the closest ice cream parlour. valentine got a simple vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles in a waffle cone whereas chris got chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone.

val grabbed her money out of her phone case, chris looked at her almost offendedly "what are you doing?" he asked in a disgusted tone.

"paying?"

"no, im paying for you."

"chris its fine, let me pay."

"put your fucking money away."

when they got to the beach, it was almost sunset but the weather was still nice enough to get into the water. as they walked down the beach, the wind flew in their hair gently, chris looked at valentine michevisly as he started running down the beach to the water. valentine followed when she caught up to him chris grabbed her hand and they started running together, valentine held back her cheeks turning red. they started giggling and laughing as the reached the shoreline, the water was colder than expected but they continued running hand-in-hand. when the water reached their knees, chris spun valentine around and they started laughing, espesically when she fell.

chris laughed after val fell in the water, the cold water was only to his knees but since valentine fell it came to her neck "youre a fucking idiot." he smiled

"oh yeah?" valentine quirked her head to the side and splashed him once, he gasped and splashed her back. they started having a full-blown, competitive, agressive water fight, their laughter echoed across the beach.

as they paused for a moment, catching their breath, their eyes met, and an tension filled the gap between them. the playful banter slowly got quieter and quieter. chris reached out to gently brush a wet strand of hair away from valentines face.

valentine's heart skipped a beat as she felt the touch of chris's fingers against her cheek. a rush of emotions swirled within her, and she found herself leaning closer, drawn by an irresistible magnetism.