025 ⋆ im one call away whenever you need me

mega hotties 🔥
valentine — val 😍
makaya — mak 🥰
ivy — ivy 😘

val😍
omw to breakup with cody!!!!
🥰

ivy 😘
BLESS UP 🙏🙏
prayers have been answered.

mak🥰
wait why
oh noooo that's terribleeeee

val😍
stfu
i'm breaking up w him cuz he told me "I knew Finley was right when he told me there was something between u and Chris."
word for word
i physically copy and pasted that

mak🥰
NO FUCKINF WAY.

ivy😘
WHAT ABOUT HOW HE FUCKING CHEATED ON U???

mak🥰
WHAT.

val😍
i was gonna let it slide cuz chris but then he talked about finley and i was DONE.
that was enough

ivy😘
too much

val😍
i'm breaking up w him u can give ur real thoughts on him

mak🥰
oh thank fuck 🙏
HES SO ANNOYING?????????
i KNEW he was weird when we found out he dated b*cca
like no sane person dates becca???
why ur bfs always so jealous of chris????
don't answer that i know why

ivy😘
ugh he irks me in a way u don't understand
and he only ever treated u good when he was chasing u
he's a chaser

val😍
repost
ok i gotsta go

VALENTINE MADE SURE TO MEET IN PUBLIC, she figured her last breakup didn't go well at all.

cody never said 'hello' he never smiled, he never asked how valentine was, all he said was, "i'm breaking up with you."

valentine chuckled slightly, thank god she didn't have to break up with him. at least she didn't have to bear the guilt and the humiliation of finding the right words. she wanted to say 'thank fuck' but held it in, she's been hanging out with makaya too much. "oh, okay." she shrugged.

"that's it?" cody asked, "usually when i breakup with someone they scream and cry."

valentine sighed 'yeah right' she thought. "i'm not like becca." she muttered.

"don't be a bitch, i wouldn't have to break up with you if you didn't cheat on me with chris." cody furrowed his eyebrows.

valentine rolled her eyes, "i saw you. i saw you with calliope the other night. don't talk to me about cheating and don't call me a bitch." she pointed her finger aggressively onto his chest.

"not even gonna deny it, huh, bitch." he teased, trying to make valentine angry.
and it was working, she balled her fists up.

she took a deep breath to calm herself down, "youre not denying anything either, don't even. whatever, it's fine. we broke up, we're done. bye, cody." she turned away, trying to keep composure.

val😍
ok it's over w me and him
but why do i want chris lowkey 🫣

ivy😘
BRO U GOTTA PICK BEFORE HE CHOOSES SOMEONE ELSE

mak🥰
IVY STFU HES SO WHIPPED FOR VAL

val😍
STOP.
totally a hypothetical...
say i did want chris back how would i do that........
hypothetically

ivy😘
yeah totally hypothetically

mak🥰
you could blink in his direction and he would take you back.

val😍
REAL ANSWERS PLEASE

ivy😘
why do you want real answers for a hypothetical question 🤨🤨🤨🤨

val😍
fuck off.

mak🥰
get stupid fucking drunk and kiss him

val😍
done

mak🥰
oh
ok
get stupid fucking hungover and have a kissing booth moment

val😍
done

mak🥰
oh
ok
that's how i've pulled all my bitches idk what to tell you 😔

val😍
bro 😔
it's ok
i'll figure something out
and it was just a hypothetical!!!!

CHRIS WAS ANGRY, really fucking angry. he felt as if he could punch whoever ran tiktokroom, he could punch anyone who talked to him, he could punch his wall, and he could definitely punch cody. how could he be so clueless, how fucking dumb do you have to be to cheat on valentine miller? valentine is the best cody would ever get.

chris stomped down his stairs to grab a smores pop tart ( he only ever bought them for valentine ) and a pepsi for a snack. "bro, are you okay?" matt asked.

"fine." chris grumbled, he wasn't fine. he still had bed — head from the morning that he never bothered to fix, he was still wearing the same sweatpants and sweatshirt he was the night before. he wasn't fine and he didn't look fine.

nick pointed his head up to look at chris "you look like shit."chris resisted beating his ass like when they were kids, he stuck up his middle finger and left with a scoff. he looked to his phone to distract himself from the anger that hadn't left his body in a day and a half.

calliopehardin
Hi there ;)
Ur fineeeee

christophersturniolo
you are a fucking homewrecker.
don't fucking dm me EVER AGAIN.
you fucked up the second you went anywhere close to cody
did yk he had a gf?

calliopehardin
I like angry men 😉

christophersturniolo
Answer the question.
Did you know he had a fucking girlfriend?

calliopehardin
I guess

christophersturniolo
Then why did you do that?
Srsly.
She was finally happy
And YOU fucked it all up for her.

calliopehardin
Oh
I didn't know it meant so much

christophersturniolo
Fuck off.

CHRIS WAS PHYSICALLY SHAKING IN ANGER, add calliope to the punch list. he wanted to kill cody and finley and calliope and sabrina and jessie quincy and everyone who ever hurt valentine. in his eyes valentine could do no wrong, in his eyes valentine was absolutely perfect.

his anger was shortly burned away when his phone started ringing in his phone. the phone lightened the name ' val <3 '
his heart skipped a beat, it had been a long time since they had called. you can say a lot of things about valentine, determined and stubborn were always very high on the list.

he pressed the big green button on the screen, he heard a familiar shaky breath from the other side of the phone. "i'm in the hospital."

💌
wow super duper crazy plot twist!!!!!!

im SO SICK. i have the flu fml and my mom has me locked in my bedroom deadass. feeling like rapunzel with messy hair
and i'm supposed to be at a sleepver w all of my friends 😔😔😔
but they are thinking abt cancelling it i think coz im not going 👯‍♀️

8. MORE. CHAPTERS????

that's insane i cant believe it's almost done.