021 ⋆ now we got bad blood, you know it used to be mad love

CHRIS WAS ANGRY, he was angry before but after he met valentine at the coffee shop, the word anger was a understatement.

he wasn't just angry, he was pissed. really, really, really pissed.

how could valentine kiss and leave him like that? how could she, of all people, do something like that? she knew that chris would do anything for her and running away from him is fucked.

"i just never want to talk to her ever again." chris admitted to his good friend, avery.

avery scoffed and rolled his eyes, "bro, seriously why are you still talking about her. just find someone else, what about that one girl — becky?"

chris almost groaned out loud, "i fucking hate becca, she's so annoying. anyways, i never want to talk to val again."

avery, though, did groan out loud. "fine! let's talk about your ex - girlfriend who you were too pussy to ask out in the first place." avery said, he obviously did not want to talk about valentine at all!

"fuck off, bro." chris punched avery's arm. "she kissed me the other night while she was on a date with her boyfriend, then ran away from me. yeah, i'm a little bit fucking angry, aves."

avery raised an eyebrow, "shit. yeah, but i invited becky over."

chris hit his head on the wall behind him. "fuck, bro why?"

avery shrugged, he clearly did not care about chris's annoyed feelings towards the ginger headed girl. "she's really fun to get high with."

"you're already high!"

"so?" avery laughed and chris rolled his eyes.

"and also, how would you know if she's fun getting high with? you don't even know her name."

avery was super high on weed currently and didnt notice the relation between cody and chris. "she used to date this guy, cody, that i'm really good friends with."

"cody — cody sosa?" chris coughed on his water

"uhhh, yeah i think so. why?"

"your an asshole avery." chris spat.

avery huffed in annoyance, "gah, why this time?"

"cody is valentines boyfriend!" the brunette headed boy screeched loudly, he flared his arms angrily and slouched into in his chair.

"who's valentine?"

"bro, you met her!" chris scoffed.

as chris and avery continued to talk about the situation, becca barged into the apartment. they heard the front door slam and there came becca, holding a bag of snacks and giggling to herself.

"HAHA!" avery yelled, "becky brought snacks!"

becca plopped down on the couch, spreading snacks all around. "it's becca, avery." she said with a wide grin, offering chips and candy to both chris and avery.

"i'm good, thanks," chris replied, declining her offer, still not feeling comfortable around her.

avery grabbed a handful of snacks and started munching on them. "thanks, becky." he said, clearly enjoying her company.

beccas eyes darted between chris and avery, "you guys look so serious. come on, lighten up!" she giggled, taking out a small bong and offering it to avery.

avery eagerly accepted and took a hit. "youre so right, becky! like, not to sound like a total stoner but i love weed." he giggled, exhaling a puff of smoke.

chris sighed, feeling even more awkward and like he didn't belong. becca's high energy clashed with chris's mood. avery seemed to be having a good time, but chris felt increasingly irritated with becca's presence.

"avery, I think I'm gonna head out," chris said, trying to find a polite way to excuse himself.

"aw, don't go! we're having fun!" becca protested with a pout that made chris roll his eyes. valentine would never have put up with her.

"yeah, you sure are. i'm not, i'm out." chris nodded his head angrily.

avery stuck out his tongue, "bye brah."

beccaslayy

i'n soooo highhhh 🤞🤞 averyybarkerr

comments

averyybarkerr ; 🤔🤔 hmm strange hmm

user1 ; dream blunt rotation
user2 ; why would you ever want BECCA for ur blunt rotation bruva
user1 ; hello i meant avery

user3 ; this is embarrassing ngl
user4 ; ur just pressed 🤣🤣

💌
this is such a rando chapter but
INTRODUCING AVERY
his fc is @/theonenonlykidfromco on ig!!!

💌this is such a rando chapter butINTRODUCING AVERY his fc is @/theonenonlykidfromco on ig!!!

also high school is KICKING MY ASS (as i have an 'a' grade in at least two classes....)