67. Sick of Kings

Sit Still Look Pretty / Tywin Lannister out now!

Drums sounded and horns blazed and they were all drawn out of their slumber to the sound of death approaching.

Hiding under the bed was a shit plan. But Rieka fell when she heard the drums.

Screamed when there was a knock at her door

Screamed when there was a knock at her door. She quickly put a hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet.

"A white walker isnt going to knock Rie

"A white walker isnt going to knock Rie."
Theon remarked as she got up.

"Good point," rieka grumbled. Rieka got dressed quietly, she moved to Robbie his little face pinched in worry and sadness rieka held him up tossing him gently in the air. 

"It's okay baby boy." Rieka cooed trying to sound braver than she actually was. Robbie whimpered, his bottom lip quivering, tears in his eyes, he didnt like the drums and the shouts, Rieka didnt either. "I got you, you and me." 

"Ooou a Eee," Robbie agreed kissing her cheek. Theon kissed her hugging them both. 

"You are staying in the crypts." Theon recalled. He held out a dragonglass blade. "Just in case... I want you safe, extra protection." 

"You have to be careful." Rieka begged grabbing the blade. 

"I have to protect your brother." Theon corrected.  "I need to protect him." 

"I know." Rieka agreed. "I just dont want to lose you either." She countered. "We have a wedding to plan." 

"I look forward to it." Theon agreed. 

"I havent told Jon yet, I dont want him to accidentally kill you out there." Rieka added. 

"Probably for the best." Theon agreed

The Dothraki army was at the front and their swords flaming to life could be seen from the wall all of them burning to life a field fire it was beautiful and glorious empowered them. They were going to win this they had to win this. Everyone stood like statues waiting for the enemy to attack no one spoke all you could hear was the wind whipping through the air and the ragged breaths of terrified people.