20. Bad Dreams

"Rie you don't have to keep checking on me." Bran assured. "I'm fine."

"I'm just worried... You were asleep for the first attack." Rieka reminded him. "It's like... fathers gone and everyone thinks its free game on the starks." She told him pathetically. "Then in the woods-"

"I miss him too." Bran remarked.

"I want him home." Rieka whispered as Rickon came in he pulled himself into her lap and her arms surrounded him. "he would know what do to... I'm worried about him being in the capital, I havent heard anything since his last message. I havent heard anything from Sansa or Arya." Rieka added.

"Is he coming home?" Rickon asked.

"I hope so. When Robb got the raven about his... injury... he quit as hand but then he didnt quit, he un-quit,' Rieka told them. "Telling us him and the girls are coming home." She added softly. "but thats not exactly what..."

"Hey Rieka..." Robb called pushing open Bran's door, shaggy dog followed him in pushing past Robb and moving to Summer. "Well if this isnt a party." Robb remarked smiling in on them.

"Party?" Theon echoed running into the room and jumping, body slamming into the bed, Rieka laughed out pulling Rickon closer. RIckon pulled out of her grasp and jumped on Theon.

"Oh man you got a boney butt like Rieka." Theon mused as Rickon splayed out over him.

"Boney butt?" Rieka demanded slapping a hand at him.

"I like your ass, don't worry." Theon assured. Robb rolled his eyes while Bran's face puckered.

"Gross!" Bran declared.

"I think its bed time." Rieka decided as she helped Rickon up. She moved around Bran's room blowing out the candles tucking him in, helping him get comfortable before tucking rickon in. Theon was waiting for her in her chambers. He was quick to close the door behind her and kiss her.

They kissed, long and slow, their tongues stroking, their bodies pressing together tightly. Rieka moaned into his mouth. He allowed his hands to roam down her rib cage and hips, slipping his hands under the hem of her dress, the edges of her panties silk against his palms. He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch, pulling him closer.

Pleasure coiled through her, tighter and tighter, centering on her clit and the slow circling of his thumb there. She pressed her fingers hard against the bed, desperate for more leverage. With two fingers, he spread her lips wide. his other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked.

"Theon," His name from her lips is a prayer, a plea. He responded as any fiancé would, by flicking her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name—"Theon, Theon, Theon," did he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitched and cried out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, if Robb was right, he would be leaving to fight a war soon enough he wanted to have her perfect self memorized, with his tongue, he didn't want to leave without devouring her ten fold before that day came.

Wanting to make this last as long as possible because he knew his fate. Her clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers.

Arching back against the bed as much as she is able, the pain twining with pleasure that she had no way to describe. The earlier denied orgasm rolls over her, and her breathless cries morph into a single word. His name.

She nodded, loving when he covered her body with his, his filthy mouth demanding long, mind-blowing kisses while his hands stroked and caressed, driving her wild with wanting.

'Theon' she panted, nipping at his lips. "Please." He chuckled darkly, a hand snaking between them to guide his cock along her cunt. He teased and pressed in to her clit, rubbing slow circles.

"Yes," she breathed, her head dropping back. "Stop teasing me." Rieka demanded. He dragged his cock down to press against her core, working himself into her in one long, slow thrust.

Then the orgasm hit her robbing her of breath, pleasure ripped through her body like fire through a forest, searing everything it touched. Theon grunted as he came, his pulsing dick driving her higher before she shattered once again.

In a flop of exhausted limbs, he collapsed into her, relishing Theon's weight encompassing her. An easy silence settled between them, their breathing slowing, skin cooling. His fingers drew lazy patterns across her skin. His mouth pressed tiny kisses to her shoulder and neck when there was a knock on the door and it creaked open not a moment later. They hurried to cover themselves.

"Rickon." Rieka breathed back wiping at the sweat on her face.

"I had a bad dream.' He whispered wiping at his eyes, he pulled himself up and she settled him between her legs. Theon sighed leaning back into her pillows draping an arm over his eyes while her eyes drifting to his glistening chest.

"Oh no... what was it about?" Rieka questioned kissing his head.

"Lions attacking wolves." Rickon told her.

"Oh... your brain is playing tricks on you." Rieka remarked.

"What do you mean?" Rickon questioned.

"Metaphors." Rieka told him. "Lions are the Lannister's and we are the Wolves. Because Jaime Lannister attacked father, I think that's what your mind was telling you."

"Why would it hurt me like that?" Rickon questioned.

"Because dreams are not in our control. Sometimes you get sweet dreams filled with laughter and other times, not so fun dreams.... I'm sorry you had a bad dream my little love."

"Can I stay here? You keep the bad dreams away Rieka."