11. No Funny Business

'17 years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon, you came back a year later with another woman's son and now you're leaving again!' catelyn told Ned exasperatedly.

''I am going. I can't refuse the king.' Ned reminded her.

''That's what they always say, all our goals but that's what you tell your family,' Catelyn shouted.

''I don't have a choice.' He reminded her.

''tell that to your son... you do have a choice.' catelyn told him 'and you've made it... I cant go on like this.'' She murmured.

''You can and you must."

"Mama..." Rieka whispered coming in. 

"RIeka love-"

"I want to stay." Rieka begged. "Please mama, please daddy!" 

"Mama and daddy." Catelyn mused.

 "Thats top notch bribery and manipulation." Ned agreed holding rieka to him.  

"I dont want to leave Bran while he is like this." She begged. 

+

'You said goodbye to Bran?' robb questioned coming up to Jon, they were headed out, Robb was to be the new lord of winterfell in his fathers absence. 'He's not going to die I know it.' Robb told him

'You starks are hard to kill.' Jon remarked

'My mother?'

'She was very kind.' Jon lied.

'I'm sure she was... Next time I see you you'll be all in black.' Robb remarked as Jon saddled his horse

'It was always my color.' Jon added, "you hear what Rieka is doing?" 

"No, she was trying to convince mother and father to let her stay, this place won't be the same without her, I hope they let her stay." Robb remarked. 

"I should say goodbye either way." Jon remarked softly. "Its going to be weird not having all of you bossing me around." Jon added. 

'You will miss Rieka bossing you around." Robb assured before cracking a smile. "Farewell snow.'

'And you Stark.' they shared a warm embrace before Robb headed off.

"I hate you." Arya declared. 

"I'm sorry Arya." Rieka corrected. 

"I want to stay too!" 

"I wish it were so." Rieka assured. "But father just barely let me stay."

"Write me all the time, and I will try to convince father to let me come home." Arya remarked. 

"I miss you already killer." Rieka declared hugging Arya tight to her. Moving on to Sansa, she barely noticed Rieka had unpacked and was glowing around the grounds. "Don't let that prick push you around." Rieka instructed hugging sansa.

"He is to be my king! My husband!" Sansa declared. 

"I love you, look out for Arya and father please." Rieka added. 

"You can't speak such ways about Joff." Sansa went on. 

"LOVE YOU!" Rieka shouted smashing sansa to her. 

"Love you Rie." Sansa whispered back. "Tell me when Bran wakes." 

"I will." Rieka agreed. 

"I still can't believe you con'd me into allowing you to stay." Ned remarked kissing her forehead. "I miss you already."

"I will take good care of mother and the boys." RIeka assured. 

"I know you will."

"I love you daddy." 

"I love you baby, make good choices." He added. 

"I love you." 

'It is a great honor to be in the nights watch the starks have served it for thousands of years and you are a stark.' ned told Jon, 'you might not have my name but you have my blood.''

'Is my mother alive? Does she know about me? Where I am where I'm going? Does she care?' jon questioned hopelessly.

'Next time we see each other we will talk about your mother.' Ned promised before riding off.

"You can change your mind." Benjen reminded him.

"Not a chance." Jon assured.

"Wait til we get there." Benjen chuckled. "You will be wishing for your cushy beds and the sight of a women within 50 miles."

"No women at all?"

"Not a one." Benjen confirmed. "You have to go far and you wont be allowed to leave that far if you want some female companionship."

"Oh. I don't..." jon shook his head.

"Good for you." Benjen told him as they rode. "i will tell you what. Im glad to be having some of my own blood at the wall."

"I can't believe you are still here." Theon remarked picking RIeka up and spinning her around. 

"Believe it baby, you and me." Rieka agreed. 

"You and me." Theon agreed kissing her. 

"I'm lord of winterfell now." Robb reminded them pulling them apart. "So no funny business under my keep." 

"Please," Rieka scoffed as Rickon ran up to her. "Come on, lets go take Summer and Shaggy dog and Avalon for a walk." RIeka suggested. She was going to make the best of this weird situation and she was going to keep her baby brother from worrying about Bran, best she could. Theon smiled back at her as she reached out a hand for him. "Come on Theon, family walk."