33. Shit Welcome Party

Can't catch me now / Severus Snape out now!
&
King of the World / Rose Bolton out now!

Rieka made her way to Robb's camps, she heard the men talking previously, the greyjoy men of where Robb was because they wanted to attack and hoped they didnt move to far, prayed her brothers were okay.

Avalon ran at her feet, Rieka was still nauseous but Avalon hunted for them all the same, Rieka found streams but hoped she was getting closer.

She stumbled across a camp and hoped it wasnt one of the greyjoys, or Heaven forbid the lannisters. SHe didnt know what was worse right now and that was a horrific thought. 

"Rieka Stark?"

She tensed at her name. Who the hell would know her out here? That wasnt Robb's voice. Her teeth chattered as her gaze shifted up. This wasnt one of her fathers men. She didnt know him but surely Robb had gotten allies, surely his allies knew what was going on at winterfell. 

"Rieka Stark is that you?" Roose questioned. Rieka gave a nervous nod. "Oh thank the Gods!" Roose declared. "Come on sweet girl-" he wrapped his cloak around her. "Lets get you to your brother. He will be so happy to see you."

"Robbs here? I made it?" Rieka whimpered out. "I made it?"

"Yes. You made it. You are safe now." Roose assured.

"Thank you. Thank you!" Rieka agreed sobbing into him. He held onto her as she shook in his arms.

"I'm Roose Bolton sweetheart." He introduced. "You are safe now. I wont let anyone hurt you."

+

''What are we going to do about Walder Frey?''

''I don't have a clue.' Robb admitted 

'You gave your word to a marriage to one of his daughters, you reject his marriage then what? Do you think he's just going to agree to give you the bridge?' Catelyn demanded. "You were reckless Robb." 

"I was following my heart." Robb shouted back. 

"Foolish." Catelyn hissed. "We need to make sacrifices." 

''Your Grace the king slayer escaped in the night.' Robb glared back at his mother. 

''Tell me this isn't true!' he demanded she couldn't look at him 'tell me!' Robb demanded her eyes glanced up at him. 'Why would you do that?' Robb questioned, ''Why!' Robb demanded.

'For the girls.' she said simply

'You betrayed me.' Robb seethed.

'Robb-'

'No.'' he shouted 'you knew I would not allow it and you did it anyway.'

'Brandon and Rickon, RIeka are captives in Winterfell, Sansa and arya are captives in Kings Landing I have six children and only one of them is free.' Catelyn reminded him.

''Yes and I lost one son who's fighting by your side and I lost another to the king slayer!' one of Robb's commander said coming up behind Robb. 'strangled with a chain!" he went on, 'You commit treason because your children are prisoners I would carve out my heart and offer it to the father if he would let my son's wake from their graves and step into a prison cell!''

''I grieve for your sons my Lord-' catelyn assured. 

"Where are they?" Rieka questioned looking around. 

"Listen for shouting I'm sure we will find them." Roose offered. Rieka stared back up at him cautiously. "Because your mother thinks she is in charge and is constantly arguing with your brother." Roose clarified. Rieka nodded. 

"We have a skill as challenging our mother." Rieka agreed. 

"My son as well with me." Roose agreed. "He went to Winterfell, to... save you and your brothers but you already saved yourself." 

"I dont like being a damsel in distress." Rieka agreed. 

"I'm sorry again for what Greyjoy did to you." 

"You want to know the worst part?" Rieka pondered as they walked. Roose remained quiet, his gaze focusing on her delicate face. "He didnt seem to give to a damn that he was hurting us he just wanted to please his father, I mad man that hated him, that tossed him aside..." Rieka swallowed the lump in her throat. 

"He was your friend." Roose offered. 

"He is nothing to me." Rieka corrected. 

"Well my son will handle him and his men, be assured. Ramsay will kill him for what he did to you.'"

That should have made Rieka happy but considering she was pregnant with Theon's child she felt more sick than relieved. She didnt know if she should be grieving the man she used to love or moving on. Theon certainly had. 

''I don't want your grief.' Umber spat at Catelyn ''I want my vengeance and you stole it from me.''

''Killing Jaime Lannister will not bring back your children returning him may bring life for mine.' Catelyn told him

'Jamie Lannister played you for a fool.' Robb told her 'you have weakened our position you brought discord into our camp can you do it all behind my back.' Robb said disappointed and outraged 'make sure she is guarded day and night.''

''Robb-' Catelyn demanded.

"How many men do we have to send after the king slayer?' Robb asked

''40 your Grace.''

''Send another 40 with our fastest horses.' robb said walking out.

''Robb-' catelyn called after him but he didn't stop until he saw Rieka in the distance. She smiled back at him. 

"Well this is a shit welcome party." Rieka declared. "Where is the champagne and-" Robb ran to her squeezing the breath out of her lungs in a hug. "I missed you too."