12. Sweet Dream

The first night without the girls and their father was like a vacation considering how obnoxious the royal family was but Rieka hated that Jon was gone.

Robb was trying to be a good lord of winterfell and that meant kicking Theon out when he saw him heading into RIeka's room that night.

"You are not getting my sister pregnant while I'm in charge!" Robb had declared. Every time Theon opened his door that night he saw Grey wind staring back at him.

"You set the wolf on me?" Theon had shouted down the hall. So he waited until the morning, Grey wind was gone from his post but Rieka was still fast asleep. Theon pushed her door open moving quickly and as quietly as possible, closing the door behind him he smiled back at her wishing he spent all night cuddled up beside her.

Theon had not intended to disturb Rieka, but the sight of her was enough to make him hard. He let his pants and shirt fall to the floor, then crawled onto the bed and gently pushed her legs apart and kissed her between the thighs.

Rieka murmured in her sleep. He kissed her again, and licked at the sweetness on her cunt, on and on until his face and her cunt were both soaked. When she gave a soft moan and shuddered, he climbed up and thrust himself inside her and exploded almost at once. He kissed along her neck as he moved, her hands wrapped around him.

Theon smiled pulling back as he worked his way into her. Her eyes were open now, her chest heavy, a lazy smile on her lips.

"Morning," Theon whispered kissing her again, she whimpered out as he continued his pursuit of her needy cunt. She smiled and stroked his head and whispered.

"I just had the sweetest dream, Theon." she mused. Theon nipped at her small hard nipple and nestled his head on her shoulder. He did not pull out of her, wished that he never had to pull out of her, he loved the feel of her warmth surrounding him.

"This is no dream," he promised her.

"It feels like a dream." Rieka corrected. "Don't stop." RIeka begged scratching along his back. His hips continued and he grabbed her leg opening her wider for him. Another breathy moan escaped her as she felt him stretching her open.

+

"Kiss, kiss!" Rieka declared as Rickon kissed her. "Oh that was magical!" Rickon giggled out and she snuggled him to her.

"Im glad you didnt leave Rieka." Rickon declared clinging to her.

"Never leaving my Rickon." Rieka assured. "Robb is mother still-"

"Yep." Robb agreed as he passed. Catelyn didnt leave Brans side most days. She was glad Rieka was here to look out for Rickon since she ignored her children for an unconscious Bran.

"Theon-"

"Yep." He echoed smiling back at her.

"Kiss me." Rieka demanded.

"Yep." Theon echoed lowering his face to hers. Rickon scrunched up his face.

"Its both freeing and sad not having father here." Rieka remarked as Theon kissed along her neck.

"Freeing." Theon assured.

"Can we play outside Rie?" Rickon questioned. "No climbing though."

"No climbing," rieka agreed.

" when is he going to wake up?" Rickon question for the millionth time

"I don't know honey... I wish I did. I wish I could wake him up and we could all celebrate with pie and cake all the chocolate you could have your fill with." Rieka offered.

"But you don't know if it's going to be today or tomorrow or in the moon or..."

"He will wake. Have faith Rickon," rieka begged kissing his forehead. "Come on. Lets play, summer needs a break from guarding Bran to stretch her legs."