Chapter 63

Previously on Chapter 62

I turn to look at Nee-San who's still writhing in pain. I grit my teeth as I feel scared and worried for my twin's well being. Damn it! The sun isn't even that high, but Nezuko-Nee already burns this much. I use my healing technique to make sure her body didn't get any worse than this. I feel my body gets weaker but I force myself to keep going. I can't let my sister die... no matter what.

What can I do?

-First Morning-

3rd P.O.V

Tanjiro focuses on the headless demon. He figures out the main body hides in the heart. He use his Hinokami breathing technique and ends the demon. He breathes heavily. He drops on his knees as he starts to cry. He's aware that no matter what they did, with the sunlight high in the sky, Nezuko wouldn't make it. The thought causes him to burst into tears.

We won... but we have to sacrifice Nezuko. Burned by the sunlight. Not even Nezuko's bones remains he thought to himself as he starts to cry. "Nezuko... Nezuko!! To turn Nezuko back into a human... that was why. That was why we came this far..." he cried out, as he hunched forward.

"Kamado-Dono... Kamado-Dono!" One of them called out, trying to catch the older Kamado's attention. He opens his eyes and lift his head. "Kamado-Dono..." the man said again. He turn his head to look at him to see the man pointing at something behind him.

He slowly turn around. A gasp escaped his lips when he noticed Y/N walking towards him, her hand is holding a much paler hand. His eyes widen when he realizes Nezuko is still alive. Y/N stared at him with relieved tears in her eyes. She's also happy that her twin sister is still alive.

"Mo..." Nezuko opens her mouth. Y/N turn to look at her twin with a fond smile. "Morning..." she said, with a smile on her face. Tears starts to stream down Tanjiro's and Y/N's cheeks.

"Nezuko... Y/N..." Tanjiro cried out. He tries to stand up, but his legs are weak from exhaustion and injuries. The men quickly help him up, guiding him to walk up to his sisters. "Nezuko... thank goodness. Are you all right?" He said.

"Thank... thank goodness. Are you... are you all right?" Nezuko asked. Y/N wrap her arm around Nezuko's waist, making the older Kamado smiles at her twin. "Thank goodness, right... right?" She said.

"No really... thank goodness. Thank goodness you didn't turn into ashes and disappear..." Tanjiro said. He cried out as he throws his arms around his sisters. He starts to wail loudly as he hugs his sisters tightly. "I'm so glad!!! I thought you were dead, Nezuko! I'm glad you are both okay! Nezuko! Y/N!!" He cried out. Y/N and Nezuko turn to look at each other before the two of them smiles softly.

"Yes... thank goodness" the twins said simultaneously, as they wrap their arms around their brother. Tanjiro just tighten his arms around his precious little sisters. The three of them were glad that they're still given a chance to still be together.

We pull away from each other and smiles. Tanjiro smiles at the two of us and the three men before his body falls forward. We yell out in surprise as one of the catches his body. Y/N also start to feel the effect of using up a lot of her energy, trying to keep her sister safe from the sun. Her body starts to sways a little as she fall on her knees, startling the others.

"Woah!! They hit the wall all the sudden!" One of them yelled out, startled to see the two siblings collapsing. Nezuko looks confused which one to tend to. Y/N lift her head to look at her twin and smiles, assuring her that she's okay. So Nezuko focuses on Tanjiro, kneeling next to him and placing her hands on him.

Thank goodness, Nezuko... Y/N. Thank goodness Tanjiro thought to himself as a soft smile starts to form on his face. He's so relieved that both his siblings are all right. He didn't have to lose any of them.

***

Y/N P.O.V

Nezuko-Nee carry Onii-Chan on her back as we decide to head back the village. I still feel exhausted so one of the men carries me on his back. I just rest my chin on his shoulder. I open my eyes to see Muichiro walking up to us with his arm around Kotetsu-Kun's shoulder. He tilt his head slightly to look at Onii-Chan.

"Tanjiro... are you all right?" He asked. Onii-Chan open his eyes to look at him. He turn his head to look at him. "What about you?" He asked. I just nod my head. He send me a soft smile. He remove his arm from Kotetsu-Kun's shoulder. "I'll carry her..." he said, staring at the men carrying me.

"Are you sure you're fit enough for that, Mui-Chan?" I asked. He assured me that he is. So the men slowly place me back on my feet. He walks up to me and turn his body, so his back is facing me. I gently wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hands behind my knees, letting me get on his back. He turn to look at me over his shoulder and smiles softly.

"Tanjiro... I should be thanking you. Because of you... I recovered something I've lost" he said. I smile softly to myself, knowing Muichiro has regained his memories. I turn to look at Onii-Chan and giggles as he looks a little confused. "Anyway... what's going on with Nezuko?" He asked.

"Well... that's..." Onii-Chan said. He's about to explain when a voice cuts them off. We turn their heads to see Haganezuka-San. I gulp at the sight of him. He's clearly fuming.

"Why you... what did you do to my sword?!" He yelled out angrily. Kanamori-San is trying to calm him down. But he's obviously too angry to listen. "I asked you what happened to the sword I was honing!" He said, pointing at Onii-Chan. He starts accusing my brother of breaking the sword, making him nervous. "I'm going to kill you!" He exclaimed.

"Nezuko, run!!" Onii-Chan said. Nezuko-Nee quickly did as told while yelling out 'run~.' I let out a nervous laugh as I watch my brother and sister getting chase around by the fuming sword-smith. I would help them if I wasn't feeling so tired. I don't think I can even stand straight right now if it weren't for Muichiro carrying me.

"You guys!!!" A voice yelled out. We turn our heads to see Kanroji-San running towards us. She throws her arms around us. She starts to cry as she hugs us tightly. "We won! We won!! We all won together!! Thank goodness!!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, thank goodness!" Nezuko-Nee said. Kanroji-San gasp in shock as she backs away. "Thank goodness!" She said again. Kanroji-San's eyes widen as she pulls away from the hug.

"Whaaaat???!!" She exclaimed, staring at my twin in shock. I let out a nervous laugh. "Tanjiro... Y/N!!" She said. She rushes forward and hugs Nee-San tightly. I just smile softly at their interaction. Seems like Nee-San has slowly been accepted by everyone. I'm so glad.

Meanwhile

Muzan P.O.V

I see everything through my power. A wide grin starts to form on my face as I realize a demon that conquered the sun finally appears. It's none other than Nezuko. But she didn't conquer the sun on her own. It's her twin younger sister... Kamado Y/N.

It's her power that had made it possible for Nezuko to survive. She had placed a spell on Nezuko to help her conquer the sunlight. If I can just get my hands on her... I shall be a perfect being!

I'll get my hands on you, Y/N

*to be continued*