Chapter 59

Previously on Chapter 58

"I love you too, Mui..." I said. He smiles at me and place a quick peck against my lips. I just wrap my arms around him afterwards. He tighten his arms around me, making me snuggle closer to his side. He never ceases to amaze me. He's always full of surprises. But that's one of the many reasons why I love Muichiro. He's the sweetest ever.

-A New Threat-

Y/N P.O.V

I turn my head to look at Onii-Chan and Nee-San both still asleep. I turn my head to look at Muichiro to see him staring at my brother. I figured he must have need to ask him something.

"Do you need something from my brother, Mui?" I asked. He turn his head to look at me. "I can wake him if you want..." I said. I lift my hand to place it on Onii-Chan's shoulder, only for Muichiro's hand to grab my wrist. I turn my head to look at him.

"No need... let him sleep for a little bit longer. If he didn't wake up by then, we can wake him" he said, lightly shaking his head. I hum softly and nod my head, feeling touched by his consideration.

He pulls me closer, making me let out a yelp. I cover my mouth and turn to look at my siblings to make sure I didn't wake them up. I let out a sigh of relief to see them still sound asleep.

"Mui!" I whisper-shouted, lightly hitting his chest. He let out a low chuckle as he holds me closer. I let out a sigh and place my head on his shoulder. His hand went up to my hair, gently caressing my head.

"I'm getting a little bored waiting for your brother to wake up..." he said. I turn my head to look at him. He reaches inside his uniform and take out pieces of papers. I blink my eyes in surprise at the sight of them when I realize they're origamis.

"I didn't expect you to be someone who likes Origami, Mui..." I said. He just ruffles my hair in response. I pout at him for messing up with my hair. I scoot closer to him as he starts folding the papers. "Can you teach me?" I asked.

"Sure..." he said. I smile happily as he hands me one of the papers. He starts to show me how to fold the papers. I focus on trying to follow his pace. But he's being quite fast.

"Wow... this is a lot more fun than I had initially thought, Mui" I said. He smiles softly at what I said. He continue to teach me some other paper folding art. If only our little siblings are alive. They would love this.

"Something the matter?" Muichiro asked. I turn my head to look at him with a confused look. He slowly lift his hand, gently placing it on the side of my cheek. I feel his hand gently wiping something. It didn't take long for me to realize what it is.

"Oh, I didn't even realize I was crying..." I said. I lift my hands wiping away the remaining tears from my cheeks. I turn my head to see Muichiro looking at me worriedly. "I am fine, Mui. Just thinking about my younger siblings. I wish they're still here. They would love origamis" I said.

He let out a sigh and wrap his arms around me. I lean my head against his chest as he try to calm me down. I clutch onto the front of his shirt, as I try my hardest not to make a sound because Onii-Chan and Nee-San are both asleep. I don't want them to wake up on me crying. They would be worried.

I take a deep breath once I'm finally calmed down. I feel a soft kiss on the side of my head. I smile softly as I pull away from him. He smiles as he caress my cheek softly. He turn his head to look at Onii-Chan and sighs when he sees that my brother still hasn't woken up.

"He's taking too long..." he said. I hum softly and nod my head. He scoots closer to him and lift his hand.

I cover my mouth as I hold back a snort as Onii-Chan seem startled by his action while still half-asleep

I cover my mouth as I hold back a snort as Onii-Chan seem startled by his action while still half-asleep. I can't believe he did that to my brother. Muichiro just smile at me as he turn to look at Onii-Chan.

"Do you know a Swordsmith by the name Kanamori?" He asked, turning his head to look at Onii-Chan again. Onii-Chan remains unresponsive for a few seconds before he jumps up in surprise.

"Eeeh, Tokito-Kun! What are you doing here? Wait, did you just pinched my nose??" He said. That's when I lost it. I drop on the ground and start to laugh. But I made sure not to be too loud since Nee-San is still asleep.

"I did pinched it. And I think your reaction was too slow" Muichiro said. Onii-Chan instantly becomes flustered by his comment and try to defend himself. I just shake my head, while letting out a soft giggle.

I laugh even more when Nee-San suddenly wakes up. She jumps her forehead on Onii-Chan's chin. "Oh, Nezuko... you're awake. Ouch" he said. I watch as Nee-San walks back and forth, while flailing her arms up and down. She finally sits down in front of me since I'm seated next to Muichiro.

"That girl is a strange creature..." Muichiro said, while staring at Nee-San. I turn to look at him with a raised eyebrow. Did he just called Nee-San weird? Wouldn't that means he's also calling me weird?

"What do you mean she's weird? You're also calling me weird, Mui. Nezuko-Nee is my twin sister" I said. He turn his head to look at me for a brief moment. Before turning his attention back to my twin.

"I don't know how to put it with words..." he said, as he crosses his arms across chest. "And of she's your twin. Why is she a lot smaller? Has she always been like this?" He said. He tilt his head to the side with Nee-San copying him.

 He tilt his head to the side with Nee-San copying him

I feel a strange presence near us. I turn my head to look at the door behind me. "Someone's here..." I said. The door slowly slides open and a figure crawls in. In an instant, I can tell that he's a demon. What is he doing here??

*to be continued*