Chapter 28

Previously on Chapter 27

"Are you Nezuko and Y/N?" The girl asked, making me turn to look at her. I just nod my head. I place my sword back inside my sheathe. "I'm gonna have to take you two with me..." she said. I let out a sigh at what she said. It's better to go willingly. I hope Onii-Chan is okay.

-The Demon Slayer Headquarter-

Y/N P.O.V

I turn my head as they place Onii-Chan down, not so gently. I just kneel down on the ground. There's a lot of people gathering around us. Each of them gave off different vibes.

"Wake up. Hey, I told you to wake up! Wake... Hey... Hey, you! Come on, dude! C'mon!" One of the masked guy said. I just watch as he tries to get Onii-Chan to wake up. "Are you gonna nap all day?! Rise and shine already, will ya?!" He said.

Onii-Chan slowly opens his eyes. The first thing he sees is me. I can see a look of relieved in his eyes, making me give him a soft smile.

"Y/N... are you okay?" He said. I just nod my head, to let him know I am. He let out a sigh of relief, as he seem glad that I'm okay. He turn look around as he tries to figure out where we are. "Wha-" he said.

"Don't be rude! You're in the presence of the Hashira!" The masked man said. Hashira? These people? I don't know what's a Hashira is... but seems like they're the most respectable people.

"Bummer. I heard they were Demon Slayers with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone more flamboyant... but that's one drab-looking dude, and weak-looking girl, huh?" One of them said. He have a huge muscular body. There is a mark on his left eye.

"Yes! And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" A guy with hair that resembles flame. I think I don't have to ask what type of breathing style he's using. It's quite obvious from the way he looks.

"Wh-Who are these peop--" Onii-Chan tried to say. But the masked person push his head on the ground. My eyes widened at his action.

"Hey! Cut that out! He's already hurt as he is!" I said. I try to come to his side, but a hand stops me. I turn my head to see another masked person. This one seem to be a girl.

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you?! You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" The guy holding Onii-Chan down said. He's also clearly not happy with me for raising my voice here. But I couldn't care less. I don't want Onii-Chan to get hurt more than he already is.

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on trial... Kamado Tanjjro and Kamado Y/N" the girl who attacked us in the forest said. I just stay silent after that.

They start to argue whether or not they should give us a chance to explain our part. I realize Nee-San isn't here. I look around, trying to see if she's here. I don't see her box either. Where is she??

"Nezuko... Nezuko, where are you?! Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata!" Onii-Chan said, looking around the area. I look around as well for any sign of our friends and sister.

"Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka?" Someone said. I turn my head to see a guy laying on a thick tree branch. He's pointing somewhere. "Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kochou told us, Tomioka is just as guilty of breaking Corps rules. How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" He said. I turn my head to see Tomioka-San standing a little further from the rest of us. My eyes saddened at the sight of him. Now because of us, he's also involved.